• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Trench Mob

Trae Young 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

I hope your league also plays with no fg%, threes or steals. 

Lol

no but I think he will improve his stats during the season..

Concerning the 3´s...Even his horrible %FG...He can made 3/9 

I've been fairly content owning him in my points league. Could I go get a better player? Yeah, probably. But I'm dominating my league right now and Trae adds a little bit of fun to my roster to see what kind of lines he can put up and hope for a good game every now and then.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:01 AM, El_Chingon said:

Completely agree.  As a big 12 fan I watched him up close and personal.  Tiny in stature and even moreso with those alligator arms.  He was an efficiency nightmare as big 12 defenses clamped down on him.  Look at the fg% as the big 12 season wore on.  Too slow and small to get quality shots off against big 12 defenses.  His lack of size and athleticism will be magnified even more against NBA defenders.  I don't think he will be a complete bust by the way, but the Steph Curry comps are unrealistic and unfair.  I see him more of a Seth Curry instead of Stephen, which is still a very useful NBA player.  But for sure a bust vis-a-vis his draft position, due to his limitations I would have drafted him in the late teens or early 2nd round.

• Like 3