Trench Mob

Trae Young 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, jay14bay said:

Lonzo and Rondo disagree

At least these two know when to stop shooting. Westbrook will go 2/21 and still be shooting.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jay14bay said:

Lonzo and Rondo disagree

Lonzo shot better from deep last season than Schroder did.

ED: And better than Westbrook.

Edited by miasma16

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they set the record for worst fg% for a team that makes the playoffs. If they dont they've got Steven Adams to thank

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Lonzo shot better from deep last season than Schroder did.

ED: And better than Westbrook.

good to know (I didn't) but I believe the topic was FG not 3FG, and none of them were worse than Lonzo in that.

To be fair, Rondo's FG% isnt even that bad.  My comment was tongue in cheek.

• Like 1

btw i thought you were sayin they could average 50 points and 20 assists, which they probably could in a perfect world with no PG hoggin shots

Edited by bplus

2 minutes ago, bplus said:

btw i thought you were sayin they could average 50 points and 20 assists, which they probably could in a perfect world with no PG hoggin shots

I don’t think they could.  And Westbrook is my least favorite player so I would never say something so complimentary about him :lol:

27 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I don’t think they could.  And Westbrook is my least favorite player so I would never say something so complimentary about him :lol:

they definitely could, but  itd be a mess. nobody else would see the rock, except for stevo inhaling every shot they miss

Brandon Jennings, next generation edition 

• Like 1

This guy is gonna struggle, a lot. He isn't really good at finishing at the room so defenses are going to punish that. He's being compared to Curry, but look how Curry finishes at the rim. So defense can pressure Trae because he's not that dangerous driving, doesn't have to help as much and can stay close to the shooters and the only thing that's left for him is difficult shots from the deep or inside. Until he improves his in the paint game, he'll have a hard time having efficient games

He does have great vision tho and is very creative. Did u see that play when he threw the ball off the board for a John Collins slam? First time i saw something like that and i’m like “woah!”. Anyone who drafts him should punt fg. He’s a member of the Brick Layers Guild.

Edited by seeL
  • Like 1

How long until the Hawks GM gets fired for drafting him?  That said, he seems to do fine other than making shots.  Should eventually learn how to shoot in the NBA.  

gonna be one of those guys who shoot 4/16 on a daily basis. Might shoot a couple of nights in a row 10/16 with 5 triples and then people will get excited, add him to their roster and disappoint the following game. Rinse and repeat 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

How long until the Hawks GM gets fired for drafting him?  That said, he seems to do fine other than making shots.  Should eventually learn how to shoot in the NBA.  

I would have fired him the second he swapped the picks of Doncic and Young.

• Like 4

You guys reckon he'll rack up the assists as starting PG for the hawks? Haven't watched much of him playing 

I needed assists late in the draft and drafted this guy tonight.  

I'm wondering if i should've just left him for another owner.

37 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

I needed assists late in the draft and drafted this guy tonight.  

I'm wondering if i should've just left him for another owner.

I don't believe he will come anywhere close to his 7.9 assist per game 2018 total.

There are too many ball dominant guys on the team now. I honestly don't know what to expect from Lonzo but he was worth drafting that's for sure. He is a talented athlete and he has a high basketball IQ. 

• Like 1

this guy went undrafted in my 10-team auction league....i'm thinking of scooping him up but have no one to drop atm.

the inefficiency is what scared me most.

On fire ... then will probably suck next game ...

but ill I’ll burn my #1 waiver on him (or favors)!