Trench Mob

Trae Young 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Just a bad day ..

You watching? Taken over the game in the last few minutes. Looks great. But yes, not a great shooting day overall especially in first half

So is this guy the real deal? wondering if I should accept the trade I got offered (giving up my BazeGod). Haven't watched any Hawks games :(

9 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So is this guy the real deal? wondering if I should accept the trade I got offered (giving up my BazeGod). Haven't watched any Hawks games :(

Take that s---

• Thanks 1

Outside of turnovers and a lack of points the last game, I don’t understand why no one is going crazy for this kid right now.

tonights game against the heat shows what he is capable of and I think he finds his groove more when he starts distributing the ball early.

tonights line is crazy good, 2 3s 24 points 6 rebounds 15 assists and 1 block, with good percentages. I’ll take his turnovers for lines like these

#TRAEWAY

• Like 3

1 hour ago, COBBLEPOT said:

what’s really impressed me thus far is his court vision 

And ability to actually find people on the money too. He's slick. Love his demeanour and confidence. I accidentally took him over Collison in the 11th round of my draft and I'm actually find he's more fun to own. I'll take the TOs since I'm punting it anyways (I own Westbrook too) 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, brosephd said:

layup package threes and assists. fun to watch and prob own

What's concerning is the lack of steals but I think those will come. Was expecting around 1.3 spg from him 

21 hours ago, SanFranz said:

understand why no one is going crazy for this kid right now.

Because if there is hype for trae it’ll be harder to give luka rookie of the year which is what the media wants to happen...

meanwhile trae and ayton are kicking just as much a$$

23 hours ago, SanFranz said:

Outside of turnovers and a lack of points the last game, I don’t understand why no one is going crazy for this kid right now.

tonights game against the heat shows what he is capable of and I think he finds his groove more when he starts distributing the ball early.

tonights line is crazy good, 2 3s 24 points 6 rebounds 15 assists and 1 block, with good percentages. I’ll take his turnovers for lines like these

#TRAEWAY

He’s drastically better than I thought and he has all the opportunity in the world which is usually a winning combination.  The problem with him in fantasy isn’t just that he’s a punt FG/TO player.  It’s also that he contributes almost nothing in stocks and rebounds.  He’s basically a three cat player (points, assists, threes) plus good FT.  He may improve his steals but given his size and college profile I don’t think he’s going to improve much in rebounds or blocks.  He’s like a hybird between Curry and Calderon; some of the offensive ability of curry, the passing and ****ful defense of Calderon.  That’s not insult.  He’s been better than I thought and puts up useful stats, you just have to work around his weaknesses.  

• Like 2

On 11/4/2018 at 9:20 PM, a-rob said:

So true. It seems if Doncic has a big game, media all over him. I didn't believe in Trae, and felt Dallas robbed Hawks in that deal, but Trae is really ballin. Even in games where his shot isn't working, he is still making great and fancy passes. Very entertaining to watch

As a Trae, Luka and Ayton owner I say split it thirdsies!

When Trae corrects the TOs...o ...my...word...kid has handles too and eyes on all four sides...can't wait for the lines he'll post by February!

• Like 2

He just have a great feel for whats going on around him and his passing ability is already elite. Great court vision too. Just making the Hornets look silly. 

On 11/3/2018 at 11:53 PM, COBBLEPOT said:

what’s really impressed me thus far is his court vision 

It's really unreal. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, a-rob said:

watched the game vs the hornets today and I am really impressed by this dude. He didn't hit a 3, but we all know that's the one thing that he can bring to your team just off night. But the court awareness the vision, he makes very good passes. He threads the needle with some of his inside bullet passes to his bigs. This guy has no business getting double digit assists in this very bad Hawks team, but he is because of precise quick passes. He could've easily had 15 assists again today because he had many good dishes to open look on 3s to different players but they kept missing.

I also thought this guy would never be able to finish at the rim in the pros, but he was taking it hard to the hoop today and finishing with good lay-ups. Hornets bigs are not intimidating, but still. 

This guy is for real fellas. He can dish, drive, unlimited range, maybe the Steph Curry comparisons are not that far off.

Concerning his AST...I hope he could give 2/3 more when John Collins will be back.

On 10/30/2018 at 5:16 PM, Brandayz said:

Please tell me you did!

I traded away Jarrett Allen for Trae Young...i love Jarrett Allen...its well documented....but Trae man, he s a league winner down the stretch I feel... wait til the turnovers cut down... whoaaaaa baby :wub:

according his college stats,He suppose to hit a lot of 3s and get decent stls,but in first 10 games,it's a little bit disappointed

Edited by kane

1 hour ago, kane said:

3 bad games and without hitting 3s, rookie wall?

If yes.....it’s time to move him...?

next week will be better ..Crossing fingers.

I'm desperately trying to trade him away... his FG and TO are hurting categories. I hope he can pull together 4-5 good games..