Trench Mob

DeAndre Ayton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

One block in the first. That’s now three straight games with a block. And four out of five.

For all the block detectives out there solely focused on his defense.

Just now, Tekno Team 2000 said:

One block in the first. That’s now three straight games with a block. And four out of five.

For all the block detectives out there solely focused on his defense.

Make it 2 in the 1st Q!

• Like 1

And I quickly changed him out of my line up for Harrell because of blowout potential. FML.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:10 AM, jmoney23 said:

Right now, Tristan Thompson is a turd covered in gold leaf and wrapped up in a $100 bill.  You're excited for the $100 and the gold leaf is shiny, but underneath all of that, you still have a log of s***.  Yeah his numbers look good, but underneath it all, he's a bad player on a terrible team missing their only good player.

It's pretty laughable to think Ayton and TT are even in the same league.

Ayton is currently the #36 player and TT is the #106

I think you guys are right. I'm not thinking enough in terms of 5X5 stats

Another multiple block game! To go along with his standard double double and 60% from the field.

Four straight games with at least one block!  What a bum though right!

UnfoldedEmbellishedGar-max-1mb.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, pyro7 said:

2/10 fg omg

mini offensive slump last few weeks. he will turn it around again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chud12 said:

This guy looks like he is 40 years old.

He does look kinda old.  Oh well no worries. Could be wisdom just shining through.

Ok

Another game with a block. 5 games in a row. 6 out of 7.

I know some people on here don’t like to deal with facts, but Enes Kanter’s best streak this season of blocks is 2 games in a row and just once this season. Actually he has had 20 games with zero blocks. 2 blocks in his last 9 games. Ayton has 12 blocks in his last 9 games.

Facts matter.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

tenor.gif?itemid=9201231

Where are all the Ayton can’t block boys at? Is no one coming to the page to claim he is Kanter anymore?

He’s had 6 games in a row now with a block. 7 out of 8. And another 18 and 12 with 60% shooting again.

Yawn, what a bore! Solid rookie centers who put up offensive numbers like KAT at this stage in KAT’s career are just pure garbage I guess.

• Like 4

The Suns are a terrible in real life, but they are actually fun to watch.

Reminds me a lot of a more talented, late 90s Clippers team with Odom and Darius Miles/Q Rich. 

Ayton and the kids aren't exactly winning games but they'll all get their numbers. It's not entirely a bad season to own any of the Suns worth owning (Booker/Ayton/Bridges/Warren) since they all play heavy minutes, are young and are given free reign to do whatever they want on the court. 

I think post ASB you can see him push for ROY contention (one of the few things the team I think recognizes he wants). I can see 19/11/1.5 on ridiculous shooting (think 55+%). Should be good for top 20 value assuming his assist numbers remain relatively close to what it was earlier. 

I can't wait for PHX to get him a real PG to play with. This team has a lot of potential in the coming years to be a fantasy goldmine. 

24 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

The Suns are a terrible in real life, but they are actually fun to watch.

Reminds me a lot of a more talented, late 90s Clippers team with Odom and Darius Miles/Q Rich. 

Ayton and the kids aren't exactly winning games but they'll all get their numbers. It's not entirely a bad season to own any of the Suns worth owning (Booker/Ayton/Bridges/Warren) since they all play heavy minutes, are young and are given free reign to do whatever they want on the court. 

I think post ASB you can see him push for ROY contention (one of the few things the team I think recognizes he wants). I can see 19/11/1.5 on ridiculous shooting (think 55+%). Should be good for top 20 value assuming his assist numbers remain relatively close to what it was earlier. 

I can't wait for PHX to get him a real PG to play with. This team has a lot of potential in the coming years to be a fantasy goldmine. 

Booker just had 14 assists.  What type of point guard do you want? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Respectfully, Al McCoy once said, "if anyone ever breaks Wilt Chamberlain's record of 100 pts in a game, it will be Armon Gilliam guarding him."

Looks like Suns have another daimond in a long line of great defensive bigs. Welcome to the real NBA, Thomas Bryant. It's downhill from here.

2 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

Do people think this is sustainable? He has looked different with Booker back in but has also been going up against some lackluster defenses.

I think he’s a 20/10 big who will only improve with time.  He’s starting to block shots which is to be expected.  So yes I think it’s mostly sustainable.  

6 hours ago, hyperionloop said:

Do people think this is sustainable? He has looked different with Booker back in but has also been going up against some lackluster defenses.

FG%, FT% and rebounds? Yes, definitely. ROS he should average more points and blocks than his current season numbers.