Trench Mob

DeAndre Ayton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

One block in the first. That’s now three straight games with a block. And four out of five.

 

For all the block detectives out there solely focused on his defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tekno Team 2000 said:

One block in the first. That’s now three straight games with a block. And four out of five.

 

For all the block detectives out there solely focused on his defense.

 

Make it 2 in the 1st Q!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I quickly changed him out of my line up for Harrell because of blowout potential. FML.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 6:10 AM, jmoney23 said:

 

Right now, Tristan Thompson is a turd covered in gold leaf and wrapped up in a $100 bill.  You're excited for the $100 and the gold leaf is shiny, but underneath all of that, you still have a log of s***.  Yeah his numbers look good, but underneath it all, he's a bad player on a terrible team missing their only good player.

 

It's pretty laughable to think Ayton and TT are even in the same league.

 

Ayton is currently the #36 player and TT is the #106

I think you guys are right. I'm not thinking enough in terms of 5X5 stats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another multiple block game! To go along with his standard double double and 60% from the field.

 

Four straight games with at least one block!  What a bum though right!

 

UnfoldedEmbellishedGar-max-1mb.gif

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, pyro7 said:

2/10 fg omg

mini offensive slump last few weeks. he will turn it around again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chud12 said:

This guy looks like he is 40 years old.

He does look kinda old.  Oh well no worries. Could be wisdom just shining through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another game with a block. 5 games in a row. 6 out of 7.

 

I know some people on here don’t like to deal with facts, but Enes Kanter’s best streak this season of blocks is 2 games in a row and just once this season. Actually he has had 20 games with zero blocks. 2 blocks in his last 9 games. Ayton has 12 blocks in his last 9 games.

 

Facts matter.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tenor.gif?itemid=9201231

 

Where are all the Ayton can’t block boys at? Is no one coming to the page to claim he is Kanter anymore?

 

He’s had 6 games in a row now with a block. 7 out of 8. And another 18 and 12 with 60% shooting again.

 

Yawn, what a bore! Solid rookie centers who put up offensive numbers like KAT at this stage in KAT’s career are just pure garbage I guess.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Suns are a terrible in real life, but they are actually fun to watch.

 

Reminds me a lot of a more talented, late 90s Clippers team with Odom and Darius Miles/Q Rich. 

 

Ayton and the kids aren't exactly winning games but they'll all get their numbers. It's not entirely a bad season to own any of the Suns worth owning (Booker/Ayton/Bridges/Warren) since they all play heavy minutes, are young and are given free reign to do whatever they want on the court. 

 

I think post ASB you can see him push for ROY contention (one of the few things the team I think recognizes he wants). I can see 19/11/1.5 on ridiculous shooting (think 55+%). Should be good for top 20 value assuming his assist numbers remain relatively close to what it was earlier. 

 

I can't wait for PHX to get him a real PG to play with. This team has a lot of potential in the coming years to be a fantasy goldmine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

The Suns are a terrible in real life, but they are actually fun to watch.

 

Reminds me a lot of a more talented, late 90s Clippers team with Odom and Darius Miles/Q Rich. 

 

Ayton and the kids aren't exactly winning games but they'll all get their numbers. It's not entirely a bad season to own any of the Suns worth owning (Booker/Ayton/Bridges/Warren) since they all play heavy minutes, are young and are given free reign to do whatever they want on the court. 

 

I think post ASB you can see him push for ROY contention (one of the few things the team I think recognizes he wants). I can see 19/11/1.5 on ridiculous shooting (think 55+%). Should be good for top 20 value assuming his assist numbers remain relatively close to what it was earlier. 

 

I can't wait for PHX to get him a real PG to play with. This team has a lot of potential in the coming years to be a fantasy goldmine. 

Booker just had 14 assists.  What type of point guard do you want? 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Respectfully, Al McCoy once said, "if anyone ever breaks Wilt Chamberlain's record of 100 pts in a game, it will be Armon Gilliam guarding him."

 

Looks like Suns have another daimond in a long line of great defensive bigs. Welcome to the real NBA, Thomas Bryant. It's downhill from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

Do people think this is sustainable? He has looked different with Booker back in but has also been going up against some lackluster defenses.

I think he’s a 20/10 big who will only improve with time.  He’s starting to block shots which is to be expected.  So yes I think it’s mostly sustainable.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hyperionloop said:

Do people think this is sustainable? He has looked different with Booker back in but has also been going up against some lackluster defenses.

FG%, FT% and rebounds? Yes, definitely. ROS he should average more points and blocks than his current season numbers. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.