Saucy

Melvin Gordon or Keenan Allen?

Depends on the rest of my team.

I like Keenan Allen but more so for ppr.

in a vacuum and standard redraft I'd say Gordon 

Gordon will score more points in standard scoring, but I'd almost rather have Allen simply because without a TE to target at the goalline, Allen's TD production should see an uptick or two, giving him even more separation from the field of WR1s than Gordon will have from the field of RB1s.  Allen was the WR3 in standard scoring ppg last year; Gordon was the RB7.

Gordon for sure. Allen is a injury risk and Rivers is another year older. Chargers will run way more in 2018. 

Edited by Rush2112

They both were so close in scoring last year.  I don't play in any standard leagues but in my ppr leagues Gordon outscored Allen by .3.  Personally I will take the workhorse Rb over WR.  Simply because RB production is so watered down now with all the RBBC and if I can get a 3 down RB in a good offense I take it.

My vote is with Gordon, I still think he puts up elite numbers this year and will be the Bolts main option.

Right now I would say Allen since they have not addressed their TE hole. I can see an uptick in TDS. 

Gordon in Standard.  

5 minutes ago, l.pizzigoni said:

I am drafting fourth in my first dynasty league this year with the below set-up:

1QB

2RB

3WR

1TE

1Flex

1SuperFlex

I assume OBJ, Hopkins and Gurley will be gone.  Brown and Bell are getting older so not sure about them.  Im a die hard giants fan so taking zeke would be tough.  Should I consider saquon and Kamara?

Let me know.

since it's standard i would go gordon. allen may have a slight uptick in td potential but gordon is looking at improvement as well. they beefed up the oline with pouncey (who is elite in the run game) and lamp is coming back.