Sign in to follow this  
Stars & Stripes

16 Team H2H Category Dynasty League - Fantrax -

Posted (edited)

Invite to all...

I have a 16 team league starting operations for the 2018-2019 season. This new league is 16 teams deep. 4 separate divisions of 4 teams each. 8 of 16 teams earn playoff bids in our H2H format. The league features 12 total categories scored each week. 8 skater categories and 4 goalie categories. Teams match up with another league opponent once each week. Each individual category is a win/loss/tie. This is a keep-all full-on dynasty build from the floor and maintains a keep-all players. Teams can trade, make add/drops as needed.

We will utilize fantrax as the league host site and also Fantrax treasury for safe housing of the league money. Each owner is required to put in $50 to prize money and $5 towards the cost of Fantrax.

Our league features nhl team names to make up all 16 teams in the league.

Team Rosters- Daily

3 Centers
3 Left Wing
3 Right Wing
6 Defense
1 Goalie

7 Bench
20 Prospects
Unlimited I.R.

Scoring

Skaters:
G, A, Pts , SOG, FOW, Hts, Bks, TOI/G

Goalies:
W, Svs, SV%, GAA

Our first draft in this league will be a random generated draft order and will have 8 hours pick timer set with overnight hours turned off. Slow draft.

Each season, will have a 3 round prospect draft based on the previous years end-of-season standings.

Much more info....PM ....or send email to:  Stars_N_Str1pes@outlook.com

Edited by Stars & Stripes

Even though its only going into July, I've been getting good interest for this league, please be sure if you are interested to send me an email or PM.

Thanks!