• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
BetterCallHinkie

Auction Keepers

Option to keep up to 3 players or none at all . Standard $200 budget w/14 roster spots. H2H 12 Team 9 cat. 

KAT $79

Gobert $40

Oladipo $28

Tobias $19

Jamal Murray $12

LaVine $11

Dipo’s a lock. The rest not sure...

Murray is really nice value, but Dipo/KAT give you a base to be elite in stocks and Murray isn't really adding to that (not that he has to). Then I thought why not add Gobert to that mix and lock down stocks, but a big part of KAT and Murray's value is the FT% and Gobert would bring that down. That said, I think you should look at who isn't going to be kept and what teams are going to have massive budgets (assume Boogie, KP owners aren't keeping them). If you get a feel for what will be out there then you can decide who makes the most sense to keep. 

More I think about it the more I would say if you can keep KAT, Gobert, Dipo, and Murray. You would have a base to be elite in boards, blocks, steals, 3's, FG%. I would caution and say you can't really be elite in 3's and FG%, but maybe you can choose which to focus on in the auction. Points, FT% you would be competitive with that base. Assists I would punt. I don't play TO's so you need to determine if you can become elite in that cat. But you should be elite in boards, blocks, steals. Then decide to focus on FG% or 3's. Try to make TO's elite. Seems like a decent path to winning 5 of 9. 

• Thanks 1