Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

6/26/18 GAME DAY THREAD

2 hits today. 0 runs. 0 HR. 0 SB. 0 RBI. 

And Godley. Puke. 

Hoping for at least a save from Iglesias or Minter. 

Carpenter is one of the only guys doing anything on my team for a couple weeks now. 

Marte is going to single handedly blow this game for AZ with his defense or lackthereof. 

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Kluber looks like garbage tonight.

Yeah I didn’t think that of the plethora of pitchers I have going today, he would be my worst.

Did not think Kluber would be the one to destroy my ratios on a Tuesday. 

53 minutes ago, TTRA1N said:

Godley is getting real tiresome smh

I went ahead and amputated after looking at his line v SF. .371 AVG allowed, 1.15+ OPS in 72 PA. 

No doubt - SSS, and if he dominated here where he should have I'd have given the benefit of the doubt. But his "performance" here in a much more favorable situation makes this pretty easy. Easy drop in </= 12-teamers imo.

WTF is wrong with Kluber?

14 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Kluber looks like garbage tonight.

Shouldn't take long before El Walkador gets Kluber off the hook....prob 2/3 of an inning

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

There may be more to it (he was just completely off), but he was having issues with the mound.  He was messing around with it in the first and the second, and you don't see that from him.  You also don't ever see him miss high consistently.  Also, Chisenhall botched his attempt to catch the Carpenter HR in the 1st inning.  He should have had that, and probably even thrown out Bader at the plate in the 2nd.  Even with those 2 runs, it was still an awful end result for Kluber obviously.

This is honestly the first time I've ever seen a line from him this bad.  Obviously there's no cause for concern long term, but wow, I never expected this tonight.

6 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Cle broadcast was saying he was trying to go down tunnel in between innings to watch film of mechanics but didn’t have time due to short top 2nd.  He looked terrible and to me like he was off on release point. 

• Like 2

Stay hot Mr. Lowrie.

Wow Belt with a huge DP that saved 1, possibly two, runs.

Gorkys!!!  5 career home runs and he has 10 this year already lol.

• Like 1

Why did Paxton get the win if he pitched 7 innings and they got the lead in the 8th? Can someone explain?

He was the pitcher of record when his team obtained a lead

• Thanks 1

Just now, KilloWertz said:

There may be more to it (he was just completely off), but he was having issues with the mound.  He was messing around with it in the first and the second, and you don't see that from him.  You also don't ever see him miss high consistently.  Also, Chisenhall botched his attempt to catch the Carpenter HR in the 1st inning.  He should have had that, and probably even thrown out Bader at the plate in the 2nd.  Even with those 2 runs, it was still an awful end result for Kluber obviously.

This is honestly the first time I've ever seen a line from him this bad.  Obviously there's no cause for concern long term, but wow, I never expected this tonight.

I owned Carrasco a couple years ago and would watch games he pitched. When Chisenhall was in right field I noticed he would take bad routes to the ball pretty often. Chisenhall is just not a very good outfielder. 

• Thanks 1

i Benched Bader for Spangenberg because Kluber....uggh...Not like Bader is blowing up, but he's 1-1, with a walk and 2 runs.