Saucy

Giannis Antetokounmpo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

29 minutes ago, gopackgo555 said:

Only two pages of discussion about the future of the nba. Damn

You don't normally see much discussion about players that are sure-things.

Yea, what are we going debate?  Whether or not we think he's going to be the best or the second best player ROS?  

15 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Came back in and dominated for 6 minutes, wish the Bucks weren’t so good, these blowouts are a little annoying

Yeah but I'll take 9/12 FG's with 21/7 any day of the week. Bucks are for real, strap up, it's going to be a fun ride. 

Giannis Antetokounmpo (head contusion) is questionable for Monday's game against the Raptors.

Antetokoumpo took an elbow to the head during Saturday's game, which he said caused him to briefly black out, but it's worth noting that he's not currently in the concussion protocol. We'll have a better idea on his status following Monday morning's shootaround, but if he's out, Ersan Ilyasova may move into the starting lineup and there will be more shots for the main guys in Milwaukee. Stay tuned.

If he was blacked out, knowing Adam Silver, there's a good chance for a concussion protocol right?

Edited by bhkim814

If all goes well with the protocol, is it possible he’ll be back for the last two games of the week? Like how long does it typically take

1 hour ago, Dent416 said:

If all goes well with the protocol, is it possible he’ll be back for the last two games of the week? Like how long does it typically take

Tough to say, honestly. 

I can remember when dealing with Aaron Gordon last season - all depends on how his body recovers. As a current Giannis owner, it sucks this week, but I want to make sure he's good for the rest of the season too

• Like 1

takes a blow to the head.....gets checked out and ruled nothing wrong......returns to game......after game admits to blacking out.....now in concussion protocol 

could you imagine how big a story this would be if it was the NFL

10 minutes ago, yeetboi123 said:

Good thing I bought KAT low in a trade, so while Giannis is out I got KAT to cover

Same thing here. 

But I moved Ingram for Collins who looks like he'll be out longer than expected.  

I was watching Giannis when he got bonked in the head and it didn't look terrible.  He got checked out and tried to force himself back in the game.  Coach told him it was a no go, and he was pissed.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets back ASAP.  Bucks wanna keep that undefeated record in tact.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HulkSmash said:

Same thing here. 

But I moved Ingram for Collins who looks like he'll be out longer than expected.  

I was watching Giannis when he got bonked in the head and it didn't look terrible.  He got checked out and tried to force himself back in the game.  Coach told him it was a no go, and he was pissed.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets back ASAP.  Bucks wanna keep that undefeated record in tact.

Big game vs. the Celtics on Thursday and national TV audience. I'm assuming he's back for that game, but that's coming from a owner that needs him to get back lol.

21 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Big game vs. the Celtics on Thursday and national TV audience. I'm assuming he's back for that game, but that's coming from a owner that needs him to get back lol.

Can't wait.  I love watching Boston play.  Their defense is insane, but just like basically every other team, they have no answer for Giannis 1 on 1.  It's funny to watch guys like Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown, who can lock down opposing SG/SF's, but have no chance against Giannis length and agility.  I think they'll try using Marcus Morris on Giannis.  He won't stop Giannis, by any means, but Morris can get physical and make it tough for guys like Giannis, Lebron and Durant.  Him and Smart are our silent but deadly defenders that pester opposing stars, but get no love from the media whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, HulkSmash said:

Can't wait.  I love watching Boston play.  Their defense is insane, but just like basically every other team, they have no answer for Giannis 1 on 1.  It's funny to watch guys like Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown, who can lock down opposing SG/SF's, but have no chance against Giannis length and agility.  I think they'll try using Marcus Morris on Giannis.  He won't stop Giannis, by any means, but Morris can get physical and make it tough for guys like Giannis, Lebron and Durant.  Him and Smart are our silent but deadly defenders that pester opposing stars, but get no love from the media whatsoever.

but we need Giannis cleared first :)

On 10/25/2018 at 1:39 AM, yeet said:

You don't normally see much discussion about players that are sure-things.

Yeah, top 10 players usually don't get a lot of discussion because they just do their thing every night...well except for KAT lol.

On 10/25/2018 at 1:09 AM, gopackgo555 said:

Only two pages of discussion about the future of the nba. Damn

Let me cover all discussion points that can be possible in this thread

1. Damn look at his line tonight!

2. Giannis is so good.. can you say MVP!!!

3. Just imagine when he hits threes consistently!

4. His stocks are down this year. 25/10/5/1/1 is just not good enough for me

5. Holy turnovers

6. Injury discussion

tbh unless he's hurt we all know what he's doing on the floor and have nothing to discuss here lol

not really the stats I was expecting for a 3rd pick -_-