Saucy

Giannis Antetokounmpo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

27 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

Sorry Giannis owners. Having to go up against 4 games of him this week would be death

I have to deal with curry (5) and Giannis (4)… hoping to get 4 and 3 now

Let me tell you something Gianni might miss both back2back games... Tonight vs LA and tomorrow vs CLE. 

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

I have to deal with curry (5) and Giannis (4)… hoping to get 4 and 3 now

WOW. I own Curry and have to face MVP form Gianni... and I had enough of IT ! 😣 😣 😣

6 hours ago, Del Rio said:

Sorry Giannis owners. Having to go up against 4 games of him this week would be death

Playing against Giannis in the finals this week....this is music to my ears. Especially after losing Westbrook and Blake yesterday. Praise the fantasy GODS!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

Do you guys think he will play tomorrow ?

Man I sure hope not. Rest up young Buck

• Haha 1

i missed one game of kawhi, and my opponent misses giannis today. all is fair

1 hour ago, bsu27 said:

Do you guys think he will play tomorrow ?

Man I have him on my team and honestly it doesn’t look good. FML

• Sad 2

Bucks having such a good playoff spot makes it tough for them to want to play him in these meaningless games, damn if they sit him out of this one that's killer. 

Wow that seals my loss barring an injury to one of my opponents players. I was in first all year long this just stings so bad.

Sucks to say because I loved having him all year but he is firmly DND for me. Budenholzer isn't going anywhere, bucks might be even better, raptors might be slightly worse, going to be the exact same story next year. It would honestly hurt less if he was actually injured but two rest days in a row is a brutal way to lose.

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Wow that seals my loss barring an injury to one of my opponents players. I was in first all year long this just stings so bad.

Sucks to say because I loved having him all year but he is firmly DND for me. Budenholzer isn't going anywhere, bucks might be even better, raptors might be slightly worse, going to be the exact same story next year. It would honestly hurt less if he was actually injured but two rest days in a row is a brutal way to lose.

What we all need to do is petition yahoo to allow for playoff week changes. The earliest they allow it now is week 22-24. They should make options for weeks starting earlier, as early as like week 18-20, and then options to go all the way to week 24 or whatever but the joke resting period really only starts to get bad in weeks 22 onwards. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, richg24 said:

What we all need to do is petition yahoo to allow for playoff week changes. The earliest they allow it now is week 22-24. They should make options for weeks starting earlier, as early as like week 18-20, and then options to go all the way to week 24 or whatever but the joke resting period really only starts to get bad in weeks 22 onwards. 

Yes my league is in discussion currently about moving playoffs up due to this. If playoffs can be moved up to 18-20 or earlier than I would have no problem drafting Giannis but if it were to stay the same as it is now there is no way I would want him on my team come playoffs.

Posted (edited)

Turkish: Well the rabbit gets f ucked.

- Tommy: [pauses] Proper f ucked?

Turkish: Yes, before "Zee Germans" get there.

Edited by Stefan

2 hours ago, stay_woke said:

me too, was 16-2. championship week and lose 100 or more points due to this.

• Sad 1

I’m still hanging on despite missing the two games. You think he will be out for Miami? I’m glad bucks lost to CLE. They definitely want the #1 seed and with Miami beating Spurs at San Antonio ..... gotta think MIL plays Greek, right?

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

I’m still hanging on despite missing the two games. You think he will be out for Miami? I’m glad bucks lost to CLE. They definitely want the #1 seed and with Miami beating Spurs at San Antonio ..... gotta think MIL plays Greek, right?

Even if I wanted to drop Giannis (of course not), I am unable to per league settings. However, Miami is in playoff contention and I think Giannis sitting out 2 games is enough - he should be playing almost 90% sure. For the bucks, they might be looking at playing it safe for playoffs but if I was them, that #1 seed is really important for their playoff run. They are down Brogdon, Mirotic, and some other bench players so at this point, Giannis should be playing every game except back to back's and assuming he doesnt get dinged up like that ankle one a few games back - he should be in for tomorrow.

I would of rested Giannis against the Lakers and Cavs as well haha.

Edited by HBARZ93
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HBARZ93 said:

Even if I wanted to drop Giannis (of course not), I am unable to per league settings. However, Miami is in playoff contention and I think Giannis sitting out 2 games is enough - he should be playing almost 90% sure. For the bucks, they might be looking at playing it safe for playoffs but if I was them, that #1 seed is really important for their playoff run. They are down Brogdon, Mirotic, and some other bench players so at this point, Giannis should be playing every game except back to back's and assuming he doesnt get dinged up like that ankle one a few games back - he should be in for tomorrow.

I would of rested Giannis against the Lakers and Cavs as well haha.

MIL plays Cleveland again this week hopefully they just rest him till next week