Sign in to follow this  
Saucy

Nikola Vucevic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

10 hours ago, Stefan said:

Oh it's F UCKED UP for me right now... I have been offered Siakam + Tobias for Vooch ... Oh Dear Lord... it's tormenting...

Take it. That's a good deal. Vooch is killing it, but something is likely to happen (sadly it always does). Siakam is MIP this year. Tobias solid as a rock. Good deal.

36pts and 13 rebs with 2 stls

second best fantasy C in the east:wub:(behind Embiid and ahead Drummond)

Edited by kane

Have also been receiving offers because he's so hot, had to decline the Blue Arrow + Hayward for him.

A big factor is that I think the Magic have a legitimate chance of fighting for 8th seed come fantasy playoffs, there are 5-6 teams which are just terrible and are a rung below Orlando IMO, and we'll see the Magic, Wizards and Hornets fighting for the last playoff spots. Subsequently, less incentive to give his minutes away to Bamba or trade him.

Edited by JStyles
  • Like 1

I'm starting to think I traded him away too soon especially this stretch that Gobert hasn't been blocking as well as I hoped...

4 hours ago, kane said:

36pts and 13 rebs with 2 stls

second best fantasy C in the east:wub:(behind Embiid and ahead Drummond)

Without a good PG to boot. God, imagine him with a real PG

6 minutes ago, Dent416 said:

Would you trade straight up for Kemba or Lillard? Big man heavy and could use some 3's and steals and FT%

Yes, either.  I'm a huge fan of Vuc but you're taking about Dame or the guy that scored 60 the other night?  Yeah, make the trade.  Make it now.

Edited by StifleTower2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dent416 said:

Would you trade straight up for Kemba or Lillard? Big man heavy and could use some 3's and steals and FT%

Yes.. I would as well. I am a previous Vooch owner, but traded for DeRozan.

This dude doesnt get enough love. Just such a beautiful player to watch in real life............. IQ so high 

• Like 3

Almostttttt a trip dub! I've had this guy for the past 2 years and always underrated! Felt like the team wanted to give him a trip dub! Great game and just can't let go of this guy!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kane said:

Just like we draft jokic but in 4-5th round:D:wub:

Got him at 6th and boy was he beautiful

42 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Got him at 6th and boy was he beautiful

Got him in the 8th round and he's probably been the best pick I made my entire draft. Steal of the decade.

• Like 2

The most underrated fantasy player this year. Putting up steady top 15 value all season and Orlando is doing surprisingly well on top of that.

I feel like he won't get traded if Orlando continues to play well and stay at. 500

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, fabrar said:

The most underrated fantasy player this year. Putting up steady top 15 value all season and Orlando is doing surprisingly well on top of that.

I feel like he won't get traded if Orlando continues to play well and stay at. 500

Ranked #6 in my 9-cat league, he's killing it.  By far the most underrated fantasy player

• Like 2

Probably his best overall game of the season, and he's had many great ones.

• Like 2

Definitely a first round player.  Nothing else to say.  Just hope the Magic pull this game through, the Lakers have won a lot of close ones recently. 

• Like 1

How the f--- can the lakers get every ticky tack foul and yet they can try to break Vuc’s arms with all the slapping and he never gets a foul?!

• Like 1

He's what Jokic owners have wet dreams about.....

Edited by Code of Hammurabi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1