Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Just now, richg24 said:

Wiggins is bad enough but then you add rose and this is what you get. Butler is not taking hardly any shots either compared to those clowns. Thibs is easily the worst coach in the nba. Can't believe he used to have a rep for being good 

Yeah I think I’ll be selling tomorrow.  Hopefully someone is optimistic and takes.

Tossed up an airball then asked Thibs to sub him out. Never seen anything like this from a player of his caliber. Even the Sota announcers said he had no interest in playing today and should stay on the bench.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Lmao this guy basically threw the game away. Had about 22 secs on the clock and he just jacked up a 30 footer and airballed it. 

No wonder Jimmy wants out lol. 

I’d trade him for almost anyone taken in the first or second rounds.  I don’t want this loser anywhere near my team.

• Like 1

Yall are going to regret trading him for cheap, he has had a few rough stretches in the past but he always ends up catching fire

He and Wiggins both signed max deals for their service time what a bad investment

1 minute ago, ShayAK said:

offered the KAT owner in my league KD... He turned me down. Lol OK. I guess hes optimistic.

I wish the KD owner in my league would send me that offer.  Wouldn’t be able to click accept fast enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone think I should offer Drummond for him? Points league and Drummond averaged like 2 fpts more than him last year.

That last 3 he took from super deep down by 7 with 20+ seconds on the clock for no reason scares me. Why the f--- did he do that, I can't imagine that being a good sign for where his mind is at. I really hope he can snap out of this soon

2 hours ago, ShayAK said:

offered the KAT owner in my league KD... He turned me down. Lol OK. I guess hes optimistic.

why did u even offer that? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FantasyBallFan said:

Tossed up an airball then asked Thibs to sub him out. Never seen anything like this from a player of his caliber. Even the Sota announcers said he had no interest in playing today and should stay on the bench.

4 hours ago, HotSauce24 said:

Damn... Truly signs of mental midgetness. Maybe this really requires a Butler trade for KAT to wake up and seize control of the team, but would be even more perturbed to see this as a Wolves fan. 3rd Q 74-78, right in the middle of a close battle and dude isn't up for it...

• Like 1

I think KAT is really not into it. Maybe he expected to go into the season as the clear alpha and the Butler drama him rejoining the team last minute really did affect him. Either way, I think Butler trade is really the clear solution for KAT owners, but with Thibs calling the shots, you don't even know if that will happen. Heck D.Rose is having even more usage than Towns in some of the games this year so far

This is a really extreme opinion to most people but I’d honestly trade Towns to Miami instead. Towns and Wiggins for Richardson Whiteside, and James Johnson plus a 2nd rounder. Whiteside and Richardson are more of Thibs style. If they want to build around Towns you have to get rid of Thibs. I just don’t think Thibs is the right coach for him. Mentally he’s checked out and he’s already kinda soft physically. I feel like if he would be more aggressive he’d easily be the #2 center behind Embidd, but he doesn’t have that killer instinct and is really folding mentally in this situation making it worse. Thibs is in win now mode, towns just seems to want to be the main guy and isn’t prioritizing winning or coming together as a team. Sure Butler is no saint and was wrong to get the media involved but you can’t deny butlers will to win which is more important then Towns individual wants.

Edited by Natetpk3
  • Like 1