Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Honestly Kat has less shots taken then wiggins rose and butler but his % is better. Wtf is going on? So frustrating! 

9 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Honestly Kat has less shots taken then wiggins rose and butler but his % is better. Wtf is going on? So frustrating! 

He shoots once or twice in the 4th quarter. Can't understand this strategy at all.

7 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

He shoots once or twice in the 4th quarter. Can't understand this strategy at all.

Thibs got a mancrush on Rose 

Thibs is scared of Butler

Thibs can't coach Wiggins

When KAT is on the floor with those guys, it's going to be tough for him to get his shots on a consistent basis.Luckily, he can do everything else really well so even without monster scoring nights he can be a huge fantasy asset. 

I'm just happy he isn't throwing ufos then asking to be subbed out anymore. Seems like too many alphas on the court with bad coaching, once Butler leaves his stats will rise. 

20 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm just happy he isn't throwing ufos then asking to be subbed out anymore. Seems like too many alphas on the court with bad coaching, once Butler leaves his stats will rise. 

For sure. His defensive stats seem to go up in his less offensive minded games as well I've noticed. You may not be getting exactly what you planned for but he's a top 12 value now by hook or crook and he isn't even playing all that well.

Edited by Benjamin1984

So far in the 3rd qtr. only registered 1 TO and no other stat. It’s painful owning him. 

At the start of the season I was getting funny buy low offers. Now I would take those offers in a heart beat.

I offered Drummond for KAT yesterday and got rejected in my points league. Think I dodged a bullet.

17 minutes ago, mas10 said:

At the start of the season I was getting funny buy low offers. Now I would take those offers in a heart beat.

Over the past 2 weeks he was a top 5 player in 9 cat before this clunker. I will say it was for sure a bad game but I think the bad start is freaking everyone out. Every time he has a down game everyone acts like it's the first few games of the year again. He has been playing very well lately and as a top 10 fantasy assest.

37 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

just let KAT go for Oladipo

getting off this scrub train

I can't hate on that at all. I can't see how anyone could. I'd probably err on the Towns side but there's no telling what level Oladipo is capable of going forward. He is that good.

9 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

I'm getting offers like Giannis for KAT still. Take it?

lol what. Giannis was always a better pick than KAT.

pussy kat is back. looked soft the entire game. he couldn't back down Tyson Freakin Chandler at all! Tried to face him up, fake once twice thrice, Tyson wouldn't move so he settles for a badly contested jumper. Painful to watch

Kat statistically scores double when Butler's not there, trade deadline is coming up holdddddd onnnnn.

3 hours ago, yeet said:

lol what. Giannis was always a better pick than KAT.

It was always 1a and 1b depending on your build. I would agree with you if experts themselves said Giannis was “always a better pick than KAT”. 

2 hours ago, a-rob said:

pussy kat is back. looked soft the entire game. he couldn't back down Tyson Freakin Chandler at all! Tried to face him up, fake once twice thrice, Tyson wouldn't move so he settles for a badly contested jumper. Painful to watch

He was literally getting doubled or tripled in the post which he never expected. You could tell it was hard for him to get in rhythm in the 2Q when the double would come the moment he touched the ball. 

21 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

He was literally getting doubled or tripled in the post which he never expected. You could tell it was hard for him to get in rhythm in the 2Q when the double would come the moment he touched the ball. 

Doesn’t mean he can’t rebound the ball. He’s effort just stinks this season.