Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

9 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Lol what's wrong with this guy's turnovers? I never had to worry about that with him. Hell I didn't even notice till right now that i see i'm losing that cat by 2 because he has 18 this week! I'm shocked.

Relax. He'll be fine.

I mean I'm sorry, but there's just no reason to panic.

You should've known that when new teammates are integrated, it is inevitable that in the period of getting to know their tendencies, mistakes will occur, that much is obvious. I mean you do realize Covington and Saric are new to the team right?

So common sense will tell you his TO's will increase.

Don't worry.

*psst, i'm joking by the way, I just had to see what it feels like when talking to someone like this. Feels horrible.*

15 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Lol what's wrong with this guy's turnovers? I never had to worry about that with him. Hell I didn't even notice till right now that i see i'm losing that cat by 2 because he has 18 this week! I'm shocked.

Maybe just adjusting to the new team, hopefully it goes down it f*n hurts. 

I hope it's just adjusting and not that this will be the new KAT trying to do too much with the ball. I mean I get it with Embiid, but KAT played a different style. I don't want another Taurean Prince (trying to do more than he is supposed to do).

Well either way he should be locked for a top 5 spot at the end of the season right?

Can't figure out if I should trade for KAT or Embiid for ROS value :S ? 

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

I'd go with Towns. He's ranked 6th (Embiid is 5th) and Embiid has been balling out of his mind while KAT has been pretty disappointing lately. His only way to go is up at this point.

4 minutes ago, yeet said:

I'd go with Towns. He's ranked 6th (Embiid is 5th) and Embiid has been balling out of his mind while KAT has been pretty disappointing lately. His only way to go is up at this point.

Thanks man. So you guys think he is going to pick it up?

Embiid has been beastin'!

He had 15 pts and 20 rebounds tonight....if u dont think hes already picking it up iono wat to tell u.....

3 minutes ago, fantasm said:

He had 15 pts and 20 rebounds tonight....if u dont think hes already picking it up iono wat to tell u.....

Well i'm comparing him to Embiid's stats (then he is trailing behind right now) 

2 hours ago, mas10 said:

How’s this guys usage keeps dropping without butler is a joke! 

Yes, the same thing i’m wondering about ?

14 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Not to brag, but they were my first 2 picks.

2 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Not to brag, but they were my first 2 picks.

I went Jokic + Dipo (still okay) (8th pick in a 10 team league)

Edited by Brandayz

16 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

I went Jokic + Dipo (still okay) (8th pick in a 10 team league)

I was 5th and it's also a  double double league.  

I think KAT will be a top 3 pick,  especially with Butler gone. If you can get him, hurry before it's too late.

4 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

I was 5th and it's also a  double double league.  

I think KAT will be a top 3 pick,  especially with Butler gone. If you can get him, hurry before it's too late.

So KAT over Embiid in your opinion? 

4 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Yes, just because you will pay way too much for Embid.  Also,  KAT is way more durable. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

I think you have to make that decision based on your own team and league settings.   KAT is generally the more efficient player and Embiid  can get you more points and assists.  And as mentioned above KAT's durability should also be taken into account.   

Agree with previous comments. Team makeup and league settings should be factored in, as well as the price point you think you can realistically get them for. Embiid is a beast, but I don't think he's proven that the injury concerns are in his past just yet. KAT is about as injury resistent as it gets in fantasy. Take your team's current standing and outlook in the league into consideration too.

Hasn’t been fun owning this bloke this year. After butler trade he’s usage is down and he’s turnovers way up. Last time I’ll take this guy with a top5 pick. 

Edited by mas10

Seriously...

Which one of you told KAT that turnovers count for triple-double stat?!?!?!

Go undo your mistake right now!!!

Ahem. KAT, TOs suck. K?

We still love you tho. :) 

50 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Hasn’t been fun owning this bloke this year. After butler trade he’s usage is down and he’s turnovers way up. Last time I’ll take this guy with a top5 pick. 

So much overreaction.  KAT’s a good bet for top-5 overall, with as good a chance at #1 overall as anyone not named Anthony Davis.  If you picked KAT chances are you’re punting AST’s, which is an easy build to work with — a highly successful one at that.  He is historically durable and efficient, to an elite degree while filling a position of scarcity in the top tier.  Please re-visit this post in a couple months and see if you feel silly. 

Edited by 80version

I gave KD for KAT after I heard butler trade..

I thought he is gonna be monster but after 2 weeks, I just see that his usage is going down.. he shoots 14/15 shot a day. 

There are tons of guys shooting the ball in Minnesota... rose 14/15 , wiggy 16/17, lord 10/11, saric 10, Teague as well shoots a lot... 

I feel regret for the trade😔

i need you guys’ motivation about him, I’m so upset now! 

Maybe just quality shots and hoping for team chemistry together with the new guys. Right now its an open contest on who shot the most bricks:P