Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

7 hours ago, Dimetyu said:

I gave KD for KAT after I heard butler trade..

I thought he is gonna be monster but after 2 weeks, I just see that his usage is going down.. he shoots 14/15 shot a day. 

There are tons of guys shooting the ball in Minnesota... rose 14/15 , wiggy 16/17, lord 10/11, saric 10, Teague as well shoots a lot... 

I feel regret for the trade😔

i need you guys’ motivation about him, I’m so upset now! 

kd has been worse for the past couple weeks 

honestly u cant go wrong with either player 

Hoping for a monster second half!

KAT.... you better... don't let me down bro.

Cuz right now Crabbe is performing better than you while on my bench. And... that's just sad.

Never again. Had him last year too. Was hoping Butler getting dealt would help. Nope. 

I'm breaking up with this KAT.

• Haha 1

Drop city?

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Drop city?

Dropped him for Mason Plumlee

1 minute ago, sinatra said:

Someone offered me KAT and Tim Hardaway Jr. for my Durant. Is this a go or no?

Go to AC forum

15 hours ago, sinatra said:

Someone offered me KAT and Tim Hardaway Jr. for my Durant. Is this a go or no?

I'm embarrassed for you for asking this question. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sinatra said:

Haha. I am new to fantasy bball

Ain’t no shame in asking the question, that’s what the forums are here for....  just ask it in the proper place- the AC forum

• Like 1

I’m never drafting a big as my first pick again. What I got from watching the Wolves is that Thibs favors his guards more thans his bigs. PNR, Handoffs. Yuck.

3 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

I’m never drafting a big as my first pick again. What I got from watching the Wolves is that Thibs favors his guards more thans his bigs. PNR, Handoffs. Yuck.

Davis? Giannis? Embiid?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought Butler was the problem. It seems that Towns or maybe Thibs is the real problem here.

Towns is the problem. But hey he still is a 1st round guy. He is just not a week winner like Harden, AD, Curry, Giannis. But he is reasonably efficient even in his struggles.

16 minutes ago, Raziballs3324 said:

Towns is the problem. But hey he still is a 1st round guy. He is just not a week winner like Harden, AD, Curry, Giannis. But he is reasonably efficient even in his struggles.

You can't concentrate on a day or a week.  Towns's strength is in his season-long contributions.  If he doesn't miss a single game, he will return top 5 value.  If you switch scoring to "total" vs. "per game" Towns is already ranked 7th.  Once he puts together a couple weeks of strong games his season-long value will rise higher.  You have to think of the long term with towns.  I wouldn't want him in H2H, but in roto he is as elite as advertised.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, superjew said:

You can't concentrate on a day or a week.  Towns's strength is in his season-long contributions.  If he doesn't miss a single game, he will return top 5 value.  If you switch scoring to "total" vs. "per game" Towns is already ranked 7th.  Once he puts together a couple weeks of strong games his season-long value will rise higher.  You have to think of the long term with towns.  I wouldn't want him in H2H, but in roto he is as elite as advertised.

Fully agree! In H2H when u need to win weeks, he is mehh... but in Roto there is nobody better honestly!

4 minutes ago, superjew said:

This is the proper analysis

• Like 1