Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

That look on his face. God damn it. Yeah, we're done.

Let the MRI play out before jumping to conclusions.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, doomz said:

Ryan Saunders said Karl-Anthony Towns was walking around, said he "has not heard concern" of a serious injury with Towns. But Towns needs to undergo further testing.

Source? 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MysticPeak said:

Source? 

Twolves beat reporter

Edited by doomz
  • Thanks 1

Coach Saunders tells the media Karl-Anthony Towns will undergo further testing tonight. Notes that he was walking around the locker room. #Twolves

• Thanks 1

Looks like over-extension to me. Didn't look like he tore anything because his movement wasn't violent when he got hurt. 

It's either nothing or season-ending, just because of the fact that it's 2019 and Timberwolves are out of playoffs. 

Walking around after injury doesn't mean much. Kobe walked around after achillies tear. Rondo walked around after ACL tear. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, doomz said:

Coach Saunders tells the media Karl-Anthony Towns will undergo further testing tonight. Notes that he was walking around the locker room. #Twolves

This should help us sleep. 

....screw it, I'm getting something to drink.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SGWannabe said:

I watched the match.. possible couple of week rest.

Please tell me you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

• Like 1

Sorry for drafting him this year guys. Because of me, he missed his first career game this year, and now he's potentially OFS.

1 hour ago, MysticPeak said:

Source? 

Source, it's all over twitter. Stop following fortnite tweets and follow some sport beat writers.

• Like 1

Picked Gibson up in case KATs injury is serious. Please lord make this a wasted pickup. My concern is they rest hin even if it's not a tear as they are out of the playoffs 

This was the only post that I saw that they are awaiting to confirm. So I'm not sure how reliable this is. Hopefully not much.

I watched that “popped” clip a few times and it looks more like he’s saying “it didn’t pop”. Probably responding to a trainers question trying figure out what was wrong. I’ve panicked hard before on something like this (draymonds non contact knee injury last year) and he ended up missing a game or two, and that one looked worse. We’ll all find out soon enough, but I think there’s a lot to be hopeful about 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trade Monster said:

This was the only post that I saw that they are awaiting to confirm. So I'm not sure how reliable this is. Hopefully not much.

Looking at the other tweets not sure this is reliable. Probably just trying to get attention (praying lol)

And here I was thinking that I could be a dark horse contender for a championship since beal, hield and OPJ are all balling. Hope it is not serious.

It doesnt matter if its serious or not in fantasy terms. Best case scenario would be a mild sprain or hyperextension. That would be 2 weeks out minimum. 

Its so frustrating.

• Thanks 1

Thinking that Timberwolves’ season is already over, they have no reason to rush him back. Hope he has nothing serious but I guess they will at least give him some rest.

• Thanks 1