Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

If I am the owner I am moving on.. even if it’s minor his out for at least week or two.  They might not even bring him 

• Thanks 1

hes listed as questionable for today. thats a pretty good sign.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

hes listed as questionable for today. thats a pretty good sign.

I was feeling positive until my friend screen shotted how the Wolves listed LaVine as Q the day after he tore his ACL lol. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, krupocin said:

I was feeling positive until my friend screen shotted how the Wolves listed LaVine as Q the day after he tore his ACL lol. 

exactly

55 minutes ago, snroto said:

If I am the owner I am moving on.. even if it’s minor his out for at least week or two.  They might not even bring him 

Drop him 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

Drop him 😂

whatever happened to patience?...dropping him is for many, effectively conceding any chance at winning playoffs. there is unlikely to be much hot free agent pick-up at this stage of the season, so why not just wait it out and see what happens. IMO, dropping him for some random dude = keeping him and seeing him get OFS

13 minutes ago, travelingpiano said:

whatever happened to patience?...dropping him is for many, effectively conceding any chance at winning playoffs. there is unlikely to be much hot free agent pick-up at this stage of the season, so why not just wait it out and see what happens. IMO, dropping him for some random dude = keeping him and seeing him get OFS

Prerty sure he was joking...

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

Waterboarding with the news... Godspeed for KAT in real life though. As for my fantasy hopes, no way to replace the anchor of my team. Built my punt AST squad around KAT, and there's no way to replace him considering my main rivals. Even have Love still stashed in INJ, so have a fairly decent replacement, but I'll be battling very hard in FG and blocks will be pretty much a lost cause. KAT such a versatile/well rounded fantasy player. CSB.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Waterboarding with the news... Godspeed for KAT in real life though. As for my fantasy hopes, no way to replace the anchor of my team. Built my punt AST squad around KAT, and there's no way to replace him considering my main rivals. Even have Love still stashed in INJ, so have a fairly decent replacement, but I'll be battling very hard in FG and blocks will be pretty much a lost cause. KAT such a versatile/well rounded fantasy player. CSB.

Agree. Why I try to target him every year. There is no replacement for him. He carries a fantasy team. Him missing a game or two, maybe 3 is alright by me. Gotta bye in one of my leagues anyway. That'll give me time..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

Source, it's all over twitter. Stop following fortnite tweets and follow some sport beat writers.

Lol. It wasn't "ALL OVER TWITTER" when it first happened. Chill out.

Looks like towns has no long term injury. He should be back in 2-4 weeks

J/k 😆

Good for KAT! Wow. Amazing if theres nothing to slow him down. Minny just might make playoffs the way he's been playing. Truly amazing this kid is!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, overtime2000 said:

Praise the basketball gods 

Dodged one there!  I don't care if he plays this game or not. Just the fact he's a game time is everything!

• Like 2

Karl-Anthony Towns will not play tonight as a precaution due to right knee inflammation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, doomz said:

Karl-Anthony Towns will not play tonight as a precaution due to right knee inflammation.

Perfect news, extra rest for him. Playoffs start next week, need him ready to go to battle with the Joker & Denver on Tuesday. 

• Like 2