Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Whoever thinks KAT has already locked up an all NBA team clearly has no idea WTF they're talking about. Joker, Embiid, Gobert, KAT, Vucevic, Lamarcus Aldridge all candidates. I agree that KAT should make the 2nd or 3rd team, but nothing is locked whatsoever. SMH

He's up for 3rd team with gobert/lma/vuce

Jokic should be 1st, embiid 2nd

Anyone think he might play tomorrow?

Since they labeled him out for "precautionary reasons", I'm cautiously optimistic 

Karl-Anthony Towns, Andrew Wiggins to be game-time decisions Tuesday.

March 12, 2019

Towns (knee) intimated at shootaround that he expects to play Tuesday against the Nuggets, Alan Horton of the Timberwolves Radio Network reports. "I'm ready to go, ready to go any time for my teammates," Towns said. "Fans don't have anything to worry about with me, we're warriors, we're built to fight & built to go to war so that's what I'm built to do."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, KDilla35 said:

Whoever thinks KAT has already locked up an all NBA team clearly has no idea WTF they're talking about. Joker, Embiid, Gobert, KAT, Vucevic, Lamarcus Aldridge all candidates. I agree that KAT should make the 2nd or 3rd team, but nothing is locked whatsoever. SMH

Forgot about Vucci Mane. If Orlando can make the PO's, maybe... AD also still in the running. Was 1st Team C last year.

Agree with the poster who had Joker in 1st and Embiid 2nd. 3rd up for grabs. Last year's selections had no player from a non-PO teams. Year before that only AD from a non-PO team. So KAT would probably need to continue balling out of his mind if Timberwolves don't make it (which looks likely).

Edited by Preparing the Kool-Aid

KAT is playing. Let the man feast 

Posted (edited)

Karl-Anthony Towns: Officially starting Tuesday 

Edited by doomz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need whatever they are feeding this guy. Kyle Anderson should probably get some of it injected into his shoulder as well. 🤣

3 games missed from a car accident and a near knee blowout. 

Probable for tomorrow due to some knee inflammation. This is worrying, clearly something is not right with the knee, surely he needs to rest at some point and with them out of the playoffs I am nervous.

2 hours ago, adam_magic said:

Probable for tomorrow due to some knee inflammation. This is worrying, clearly something is not right with the knee, surely he needs to rest at some point and with them out of the playoffs I am nervous.

That's the same tag he received for the last game. After they took the MRIs, and knew that it wasn't a serious injury, they called it 'knee inflammation'. Cuz literally that's all it is b/c he didn't even sprain it b/c he's KAT and his body makes no sense.

This is nothing new, at least in terms of things we knew, and actually should make you feel better about it not worse. He's still probable with the same knee inflammation tag, so the only new news we have is positive. He finished the whole game with the probable tag, still has the same probable tag, and therefore he didn't get worse and now proved he can play a game w/o issue. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks man, my pessimistic way of looking at things. I read it as inflammation as a result of playing, I didn't realise they called it the same going in to the last game!

... He's playing with a sore knee... I hope they don't shut him down... I would really need KAT for the finals if i get there. 

1 hour ago, Extra_Rice said:

What a lousy way to start my finals week with. Hey KAT do something in the 2nd half!

He managed to salvage the line a bit. Not a bad ending for starting 0-7...