Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5-17 shooting, 5 turnovers ūü§¶‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ

Watching the game most of his turnovers are just flat out stupid or unnecessary

Yes he is a dumb player. Hes been in the league long enough to have a understanding of how not to foul. 

20 minutes ago, adam_magic said:

This guy owes us tonight, got me to the finals now killing me in them!

Yes he does.  A 35 and 15 would be nice tonight!

But regardless, I am just glad he is still playing since injuries and load management have corrupted the NBA and my roster in particular.  

• Like 1

What are everyones expectations for KAT for the upcoming season. He is definately number 1 on my list. I could see a 28/14/3 With 2 threes, 1.8 blocks and a steal a game with excellent percentages. 

Would love to pair him with Devin Booker.

8 minutes ago, NeverMadeThePlayOffs said:

What are everyones expectations for KAT for the upcoming season. He is definately number 1 on my list. I could see a 28/14/3 With 2 threes, 1.8 blocks and a steal a game with excellent percentages. 

Would love to pair him with Devin Booker.

Since there are going to be so many load management no go players, KAT for me is the #1 pick too - slightly ahead of Jokic (Giannis FT% is why I have those two ahead of him). 

I don't think KAT will be a load management casualty like so many of the others.  And his numbers should improve from last year too since he should be motivated and will be going into the season fully Jimmy-free this time.  Jimmy's presence really did affect him at the start last year.

• Like 2

I love KAT, really enjoyed owning him last season. But if I had the #1 pick, I'm taking AD since I'm a Laker fan. This is KAT's year though, those stats are going to be insane.

I know KAT is a punt assists type of player but can a punt blocks strategy work with KAT at the number one pick?

1 hour ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I know KAT is a punt assists type of player but can a punt blocks strategy work with KAT at the number one pick?

Why do you need to punt blocks when it is one of his strenghts??

5 minutes ago, Sanjo16 said:

Why do you need to punt blocks when it is one of his strenghts??

Currently in the middle of a draft and its pretty thin on guards who are punt assists. So just getting another opinion.

22 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Currently in the middle of a draft and its pretty thin on guards who are punt assists. So just getting another opinion.

I also dont believe hes a punt assist player. last year he post a career high 3.4apg. If you own KAT / Davis, you dont need to punt any cat

• Like 1