Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

if i remember , he always starts like this like for the first 5 games? not worried. jimmy will be traded for sure

4 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

got offered KAT for my Ayton and Kemba.. bout to take advantage of his overreaction i think

You will lose that trade. Rather have ayton and kemba. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

You will lose that trade. Rather have ayton and kemba. 

No he won't. Anytime you are the one getting 2 players, you must hope they both stay healthy to capitalize off the depth/potential added numbers. Another thing is Butler will be traded and that could bump him to the number 1 overall player in fantasy.

3 minutes ago, Chase Money said:

No he won't. Anytime you are the one getting 2 players, you must hope they both stay healthy to capitalize off the depth/potential added numbers. Another thing is Butler will be traded and that could bump him to the number 1 overall player in fantasy.

I would take Ayton and Kemba too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JBizFree said:

Bruh chill... Don't trade him yet. It was the first game of the season. I promise he will have value... Jimmy WILL get traded and KAT may have a career year when that happens. Hang strong my friend

I'm so depressed, we all know he's capable of Davis Esque numbers.

After 1 game people making trades? buying? selling? already?

I know leagues drafting late that haven't even drafted yet. Yahoo, ESPN, ect...still offering people to sign up.

Man oh man, DFS have officially spoiled people. 

Back on topic, KAT will be fine. More like an anomaly rather than a normal game last night. And people often overlook the matchup, it was against SAS. You don't think Pop have a game plan defensively against Minny's best player? Just relax people. Be happy that you have the top 5 pick and able to have KAT on your team.

6 hours ago, PuzzBeterson2 said:

Man, people are quick to jump ship. It's been 1 (ONE) game.

This is Pearl Harbor, son. Drop Towns for Boban.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, PuzzBeterson2 said:

Man, people are quick to jump ship. It's been 1 (ONE) game.

trading after 1 game is the best if you know how to take advantage 

for instance, i’m taking KAT for Ayton+Kemba in a heartbeat .. i love getting the best player in a deal and know for sure that some1 will end up as a waiver wire gem sooner rather than later to fill in that missing slot. 

12 minutes ago, scienze said:

for instance, i’m taking KAT for Ayton+Kemba in a heartbeat .. i love getting the best player in a deal and know for sure that some1 will end up as a waiver wire gem sooner rather than later to fill in that missing slot. 

Exactly, I just wish AD had a really bad first game so I can trade for him with a similar package haha

26 minutes ago, scienze said:

Waiver gem is different than Kemba a stable 2nd-3rd round player that was ranked 16th on Yahoo this season and Ayton who looks like a complete monster and was being taken in the 2nd to 4th round in leagues drafting after preseason finished. You arent getting a wire guy in almost any situation to make up for that difference in depth.

Especially in competitive leagues when its not just you monitoring the wire and leagues where you have to make a hot add within hour after the game ends. I saw in other posts you got a bunch of early round players for insanely low auction values so I assume you prolly play 8-10 team leagues with friends that you dominate because you invest a disproprortionate amount of time to fantasy relative to your league. 

If you think for example that Kat + Monk (current hot wire add) is better than Ayton + Kemba I want you in my league next season

• Like 1

yea i would much rather have Kemba and Ayton over Kat base on what we seen from Ayton so far. If it was Davis...that will a harder decision but for KAT I would much rather have the kemba side.

7 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Waiver gem is different than Kemba a stable 2nd-3rd round player that was ranked 16th on Yahoo this season and Ayton who looks like a complete monster and was being taken in the 2nd to 4th round in leagues drafting after preseason finished. You arent getting a wire guy in almost any situation to make up for that difference in depth.

Especially in competitive leagues when its not just you monitoring the wire and leagues where you have to make a hot add within hour after the game ends. I saw in other posts you got a bunch of early round players for insanely low auction values so I assume you prolly play 8-10 team leagues with friends that you dominate because you invest a disproprortionate amount of time to fantasy relative to your league. 

If you think for example that Kat + Monk (current hot wire add) is better than Ayton + Kemba I want you in my league next season

i play in multiple leagues 

there’s always a waiver wire gem or 2 who ends up putting 3rd round value or so

donovan mitchell is one that comes to mind for last season 

im still taking KAT in that trade all day 

I know it’s early days but I’m kinda worried I took Kat as my first rounder..

4 minutes ago, mas10 said:

I know it’s early days but I’m kinda worried I took Kat as my first rounder..

Classic overreaction :mellow:

As long as I win my matchup he can be bum this week, I know he’ll be a beast sooner or later 

Dont make poor moves guys hold out 

It’s just that he’s 3 option on offence behind butler and wiggins. Thibs is also a wanker