Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Drafted him at 4 hoping that Jimmy Butler wouldn't cave. He caved. KAT has taken 18 shots I believe. What a mess.

All KAT owners wish---please trade butler asap

• Like 2

Have both KAT and Butler in my 12-teamer. So can’t complain too much with their combined stats.

Just need patience here, folks. Wolves will eventually trade Butler, and once they do, KAT will be a monster. Can’t let a few games wash away 3 seasons worth of evidence.

I feel for those people that took him at 3 or 4... I took him early last year and regretted it. Y’all should be fine if jimmy leaves but it really is frustrating spending such a high pick on him when they refuse to use him.

17 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

I feel for those people that took him at 3 or 4... I took him early last year and regretted it. Y’all should be fine if jimmy leaves but it really is frustrating spending such a high pick on him when they refuse to use him.

how did you regret it when he finished no2 overall? Man, y'all are fast to judge a player in a 82 game season.

R

E

L

A

X

last year he started slow, same as this year.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

how did you regret it when he finished no2 overall? Man, y'all are fast to judge a player in a 82 game season.

R

E

L

A

X

last year he started slow, same as this year.

He started slow last year because he shot poorly by his standards.  Not because he wasn't shooting, period.

• Haha 1

everyone drafting him like Butler is gone lol he started slow last season too ya'll just gotta be patient at this point and hope Butler get's traded or it'll be a long season with Wiggins and Butler 

I remember butler starting off really reallly slow when it was his first year with the twolves. then everything was okay again. 

This dude did not forget how to play basketball..,.

so with that said,

Should I drop KAT for Cedi?

• Haha 1

looking at durants like wit mixed feelings..

i selected durant over over KAT in one league and KAT over durant in another

i think KAT will end up returning late first round value by the end of the year .. he’s just too passive 

7 minutes ago, PuzzBeterson2 said:

He started out slow last year as well. He had his stretches. In a few months people will be screaming 'sure fire #1!' again. Chill.

im not really tripping .. his lack of involvement in the offense says a lot about him though. i’m sure he’ll get more involved as the season progresses, but he’s simply not a KD or AD type player in terms of mentality or stature .. not IRL at least. 

I’m knocking on KAT owners’ doors in all my league hoping to buy low. 

1 hour ago, KuramaHiei said:

he took 10 shots, butler took 12. Wiggins took 21. Why is everyone wanting butler out? I'm confused. 

KAT was throwing Jimmy oops. KAT and Jimmy aint the problem. Wiggins on the other hand needs to learn how to pass the rock. 

• Like 1

Wasn’t this the same team as last year, and didn’t KAT have the exact same issues not getting enough touches? He still ended up #5  last year dude, y’all gotta relax.

Unless you drafted Towns over AD, which in case yes just regret and remorse over how bad of a decision you made!

Edited by kev777zero

9 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

Wasn’t this the same team as last year, and didn’t KAT have the exact same issues not getting enough touches? He still ended up #5  last year dude, y’all gotta relax.

Unless you drafted Towns over AD, which in case yes just regret and remorse over how bad of a decision you made!

I drafted him over Giannis and not sure why I did that but hopefully he gets going ASAP.

14 hours ago, Portis4Potus said:

He finished 2nd overall last year. Whats to regret?

I wont lie im disappointed with his slow start, but it's been 2 friggin games. Great track record. He's going to make it up to us big time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

I can’t believe I drafted this guy over Durant.  What a bust.

lol you'll be fine

4 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

I can’t believe I drafted this guy over Durant.  What a bust.

We'll remember this when KD is sitting out games down the stretch while Towns is going beserk. The same thing literally happens every season at this point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

We'll remember this when KD is sitting out games down the stretch while Towns is going beserk. The same thing literally happens every season at this point.

Exactly, he missed 14 games last season. 20 the season before. Guess how many games Towns has missed in his career?