Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Wtf is wrong with this wanker? 

too many black hole in this team(wiggins,rose)

Watching the Timberwolves is such a chore.  How does a coach like Thibs go from one of the top 5 coaches in the league to arguably one of the bottom 10 in 5 years?  The Minnesota game plan especially offensively is horrible.

1 minute ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

True - although he just missed a free throw as the crowd chanted Jimmy Butler. Hahaha

KAT is probably crying inside after that.

2 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

True - although he just missed a free throw as the crowd chanted Jimmy Butler. Hahaha

Can't please everybody! ?

As a former KAT owner this looks all too familiar. Coach is dreadful, Wiggins and Rose are two of the worst fantasy teammates in the league, plus the Butler situation has got to be distracting. 

I don't think Minnesota are getting near the playoffs this season even if Butler ends up staying.

KAT is also partially at fault, the man is too passive. Same thing every year although his elite efficiency and big minutes will probably secure him a top 8 fantasy finish again.

On 10/20/2018 at 10:24 PM, mas10 said:

Wtf is wrong with this wanker? 

He's playing too much Fortnite with Trash Wiggins

Just wondering, given how KAT is playing, will a KAT owner be interested if lets say a  Blake Griffin and DeAndre Ayton trade is offered? Might be an AC type of question, but just gauging how owners value KAT right now... 

2 hours ago, dragonballz said:

Just wondering, given how KAT is playing, will a KAT owner be interested if lets say a  Blake Griffin and DeAndre Ayton trade is offered? Might be an AC type of question, but just gauging how owners value KAT right now... 

Depends with the owner.

An experienced fantasy player will laugh at that offer, however most of the crybaby owners here would insta accept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I am buying KAT, trade is currently pending. My Jokic and Lavine for KAT and Mitchell

Although my two players are playing extremely well, I would take a gamble for more points and rebounds. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Identikit said:

Patience.

i just looked at his game logs for the previous two years...he never started off THIS slow

9 minutes ago, Identikit said:

Patience.

7 points through 3 quarters from your first rounders takes much more than patience.

• Like 2

Damn. I don't even want to try to lowball some poor owner for KAT. Don't  need this headcase on my team

• Haha 1

Wiggins is bad enough but then you add rose and this is what you get. Butler is not taking hardly any shots either compared to those clowns. Thibs is easily the worst coach in the nba. Can't believe he used to have a rep for being good