Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

that fall was really awkward. Didn't look like "much", but also really didn't look right, especially for a guy his size.

Hell be out for the week and be good to go. Lower back tweak they’ll play it safe 

7 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

Are you guys planning to move him, or should we be fine once he gets the long rest for ASB

No way. He just needs some rest and ASB is around the corner, so this is not the right time for panic.

Does the T Harris trade have any impact on Embiid? 

Less shots and usage, but greater efficiency and passing out the post with more shooters around him?

That starting 5 is looking a little crowded now...

2 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Does the T Harris trade have any impact on Embiid? 

Less shots and usage, but greater efficiency and passing out the post with more shooters around him?

That starting 5 is looking a little crowded now...

Perhaps, but most people are leaning toward Embiid being unscathed. Probably affects Butler the most. Nevertheless, if you're looking to trade Embiid away, sell as high as you can. Sadly, I've only received lowball offers to this point.

• Thanks 1

Questionable tonight, but probably closer to probable, right? I mean, they're going against the Nuggets, so I'd assume he wants to compete today.

Really looking forward to his games after ASB though. His back will get nice rest in that time.

7 hours ago, Auction>Snake said:

Gastro messes you up

Seriously. Nuggets are a tough defensive team with Jokic and Plumlee inside, but Embiid has the talent to dominate anybody. He just seemed a step off tonight. Worst shooting % he's had maybe all season. He still got it done on rebounds and blocks, I hope he recovers from this ailment. He also shot 15 times so I don't think the addition of Tobias puts a cap on him

23 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

Seriously. Nuggets are a tough defensive team with Jokic and Plumlee inside, but Embiid has the talent to dominate anybody. He just seemed a step off tonight. Worst shooting % he's had maybe all season. He still got it done on rebounds and blocks, I hope he recovers from this ailment. He also shot 15 times so I don't think the addition of Tobias puts a cap on him

17*

1 hour ago, RingMyBell said:

This guy is questional every game nowadays.

As long as he plays, i am ok with that Q.

Picked up Boban before anyone else in my league could. I see Mike Scott and Jonah Bolden as decent pickups too, Amir Johnson not as much

7 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Anybody know if 76ers have b2b sets in the fantasy playoffs ?

They have one on the 19th/20th. @ CHA then home vs. BOS.

2 minutes ago, BillWalton said:

They have one on the 19th/20th. @ CHA then home vs. BOS.

Is that quarters / semis or finals ?

cheers sounds like he’ll definitely sit b2bs at least now 

1 minute ago, Asapjoshy said:

Is that quarters / semis or finals ?

cheers sounds like he’ll definitely sit b2bs at least now 

Semis in most leagues. They have two B2B sets after that as well but they come after most leagues are done.

• Thanks 1

Why did he play in the all-star game, I swear these guys are willing to miss regular season games, Leonard, Kyrie, Embiid all played, these guys will do anything to play in the ASG but sit out regular games, this league is going in the the toilet, the commissioner is non-existent 

51 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

Why did he play in the all-star game, I swear these guys are willing to miss regular season games, Leonard, Kyrie, Embiid all played, these guys will do anything to play in the ASG but sit out regular games, this league is going in the the toilet, the commissioner is non-existent 

Silver is too busy pleasing the players to see glaring issues.

• Like 2

what do you guys think of his injury?..is this just a precautionary rest and treatment or will this linger and make him miss multiple weeks?