Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Now that he’s going to be our three games, what are the chances fantasy sites list him as out, so we can free up a roster spot

So yahoo is seriously going to leave his status as “Out”? This is ridiculous. 

After not even going on the last road trip, being listed as questionable for a home game makes me wonder if something more sinister than load management is going on. I assume the Sixers will want him back for at least a couple of the remaining 4 games to get his timing/ conditioning back before the playoffs. At least that is what I’ll telling myself. Fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, HRHoops2 said:

After not even going on the last road trip, being listed as questionable for a home game makes me wonder if something more sinister than load management is going on. I assume the Sixers will want him back for at least a couple of the remaining 4 games to get his timing/ conditioning back before the playoffs. At least that is what I’ll telling myself. Fingers crossed.

They have nothing to play for...I think that's all the reason there is for him no playing.  My take is he's perfectly healthy, which you will witness when the playoffs start.

4 minutes ago, pduce242424 said:

They have nothing to play for...I think that's all the reason there is for him no playing.  My take is he's perfectly healthy, which you will witness when the playoffs start.

It’s a logical point of view, but then why the game time decision tonight?

He got knicked up a little i'm wondering if he'll sit these last few or play 20 min or something. 

They should rest him. They have no incentive to play him against non-playoff teams assuming the heat stay in 9th place. 

Yeah will I get another game from him?

Haha what the hell is he even out there for against the bulls?  He's another one who drafted himself in high stakes fantasy league that plays til end of season?

3 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

Haha what the hell is he even out there for against the bulls?  He's another one who drafted himself in high stakes fantasy league that plays til end of season?

Incentives worth millions are on the line depending on games/minutes played in the modern NBA. 

Holds doubly true for oft injured players like Lowry & Embiid.

Elbows guy in face.. laughs about it in post game press conference.. sits out next game? SAWFT.

11 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

Elbows guy in face.. laughs about it in post game press conference.. sits out next game? SAWFT.

They knew there was a possibility he *might* get elbowed in the face in retaliation so why take the risk.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1