Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Own him in 2 leagues (paired each time with Dame which was weird ) so looking forward to hitting this thread hard after some monster JoJo lines 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Own him in 2 leagues (paired each time with Dame which was weird ) so looking forward to hitting this thread hard after some monster JoJo lines 

I got the exact same combo 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bsu27 said:

I got the exact same combo 

11 hours ago, Quazza said:

LOL so do I, i also somehow got Kemba, Donovan and Lowry so im pretty set i think.

7 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

LOL so do I, i also somehow got Kemba, Donovan and Lowry so im pretty set i think.

4 team league?

• Haha 4

Dude over his injury concerns?? Im contemplating drafting him in top-10 if it falls that way. Dont think hes hit his full potential yet

25 minutes ago, WadeW said:

Dude over his injury concerns?? Im contemplating drafting him in top-10 if it falls that way. Dont think hes hit his full potential yet

he went #9 in my 8-cat roto league. Dude's scary.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Donqueefa said:

he went #9 in my 8-cat roto league. Dude's scary.

Pretty sure I have pick #1 so I’ll almost certainly miss out on him.... unless he falls to 20 somehow ? 

8 hours ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

Paired this guy with KAT and Donovan Mitchell ^_^

beautiful

• Like 1

Christmas came early for me. I got AD at #2, Embiid at 23 and P. George at 26.

It's a points with 2 points for assists. So most of the highly rated guards went before pick 23.

So my guards aren't the greatest. But I'm happy with the results

R Rubio
J Murray
R Jackson
L Doncic
S Gilgeous-Alexand (R)

11 hours ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

Paired this guy with KAT and Donovan Mitchell ^_^

My keepers are Embiid, Jokic, Curry, Lillard, George and i add last year Mitchell from the waiver wire and give up Devin Booker as a keeper.

Embiid and Jokic came from the waiver wire years ago, trade Lillard for Jrue Holiday in his second year and drafted George as my last pick if he was out for a year. Only Curry was in my team from the first live draft. Won championship 2 times in 3 years and last year im second with all the injuries in the Fantasy-PlayOffs.

Drafted this year Taurean Prince, Nurkic, LeVert, Kieff, Fox, Brogdon, Oubre, Len, Dillion Brooks and Rodney Hood. We will see what the day will bring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FantasyEmpire said:

My keepers are Embiid, Jokic, Curry, Lillard, George and i add last year Mitchell from the waiver wire and give up Devin Booker as a keeper.

Embiid and Jokic came from the waiver wire years ago, trade Lillard for Jrue Holiday in his second year and drafted George as my last pick if he was out for a year. Only Curry was in my team from the first live draft. Won championship 2 times in 3 years and last year im second with all the injuries in the Fantasy-PlayOffs.

Drafted this year Taurean Prince, Nurkic, LeVert, Kieff, Fox, Brogdon, Oubre, Len, Dillion Brooks and Rodney Hood. We will see what the day will bring.

You’re gonna have fat pockets at the end of the regular season dude 

4 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Seeing 36 minutes is so sexy. 

Nice indeed...For some reason, he struggles against Boston/Horford, so no biggie tonight...Love it, especially since i'm in a 9-Cat w/ DD instead TO!!!

Just now, bsu27 said:

What's DD?

double double 

19 minutes ago, Starvela said:

Nice indeed...For some reason, he struggles against Boston/Horford, so no biggie tonight...Love it, especially since i'm in a 9-Cat w/ DD instead TO!!!

Probably because Boston is an excellent defensive team and Horford (and for all the dunk jokes, Baynes) is a really good defensive player. But I'll take a night like this against this team, for sure.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bsu27 said:

What's DD?

You might be the only guy here that doesn't know what double D's are...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bsu27 said:

I just traded him for Jokic 

Cool.