Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Fun day for the all the Embiid and Dame combo owners in here 

5 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Hopefully he embarrasses the bulls ? 

• Like 3

Looking mighty fine feastin' on Chicago tonight. 

Looking forward to some bizarre adventures with Jojo this season

Got laughed at for taking him with 9th pick in one league...I’m was confident during the draft and am estastic now. Had to own the Process one time this yr! 

6 hours ago, Quazza said:

Bloody fantastic day for the Embiid/Dame owners, i myself am thrilled haha

5 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Top 3-5 next season locked in if healthy. Just facts.

you seem to be unbiased judging from your profile picture and name. I TRUST U...

29 minutes ago, Manos A said:

you seem to be unbiased judging from your profile picture and name. I TRUST U...

How about its the fact that embiid will average 25 12 with 2+ blocks all year and not have restrictions or sits in back to backs?

45 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Bloody fantastic day for the Embiid/Dame owners, i myself am thrilled haha

Great day to own Dame, Embiid, AND LaVine! Nearly 90 points and 8 blocks between 3 players? Happy day!! :D

I was just kidding, it wasnt sarcasm. I picked Embiid and 25/12/1three/2blocks with solid % seems plausible!

I was happy to hear in his post-game interview that his focus this year is taking care of the ball.

The FT's are looking good, maybe 80% this year?

Now if only he could knock down his threes at a higher clip. 

A lot to be excited for.

Where do yall value embiid vs jokic now and in the future? Embiid is such a force but the more i look at jokic and what he does at the center position is crazy. His percentages from anywhere on the floor is legit, dude and score from anywhere and if it so happens that he cant find a high percentage shot, he's got that crazy court vision. He's also so young so he's still got many seasons to trim down the baby fat hahaha

Or does embiid's physical tools truly out weigh Jokics ceiling due to the physical differences? 

48 minutes ago, SpazAB said:

Where do yall value embiid vs jokic now and in the future? Embiid is such a force but the more i look at jokic and what he does at the center position is crazy. His percentages from anywhere on the floor is legit, dude and score from anywhere and if it so happens that he cant find a high percentage shot, he's got that crazy court vision. He's also so young so he's still got many seasons to trim down the baby fat hahaha

Or does embiid's physical tools truly out weigh Jokics ceiling due to the physical differences? 

I traded Embiid for Jokic last week, I think they are very close. Embiid will have bigger point games but I think Jokic will have bigger all around games. 

2 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

I was happy to hear in his post-game interview that his focus this year is taking care of the ball.

The FT's are looking good, maybe 80% this year?

Now if only he could knock down his threes at a higher clip. 

A lot to be excited for.

Yeah when i heard that his focus is taking care of the ball, yeah do it Embiid! That will make him a 1st round stud. 

I think Embiid's aggression will end up being what separates him and Jokic. Jokic has a lot of talent around him and can be pretty passive at times whereas Embiid forces himself to be involved constantly on both ends of the floor. Embiid has the higher floor and ceiling imo but Jokic helps you in different areas.

23 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

I think Embiid's aggression will end up being what separates him and Jokic. Jokic has a lot of talent around him and can be pretty passive at times whereas Embiid forces himself to be involved constantly on both ends of the floor. Embiid has the higher floor and ceiling imo but Jokic helps you in different areas.

I disagree. Jokic last 2 months of last season was ranked 3rd per game. Embiid has never shown the ability to be top 5 for long stretches yet. Maybe he will this season but I think jokic has the higher floor and ceiling 

• Like 1

Think I regret drafting Drummond over Embiid in my points league. Then again, Drummond only missed 6 games the past 5 seasons.

Think there's a good chance he sits tomorrow after tonight's OT game? Would not be surprised