Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I need him to sit. I need to win the the DD category tonight and cannot afford to go against him. Sorry Embiid owners.

16 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

I need him to sit. I need to win the the DD category tonight and cannot afford to go against him. Sorry Embiid owners.

I'm tied 8-8 on DD, so I need him, sorry, lol...

Just now, Starvela said:

I'm tied 8-8 on DD, so I need him, sorry, lol...

lol I understand. Don’t want to risk a long term injury to him though. Just let him rest and get bacl stronger.

57 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

Begone with this mess

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

5 game week.. how many are we thinking he’ll actually play? 

If he doesn't get injured, all of them. Embiid was basically baby sat for the last 2 years when it came to game play and he got through it so now he will play every game he can. He has played 33+ mins in his last 5 games with a back to back of nearly 70 mins played, he will be fine.

1 hour ago, PaddyAustralia said:

If he doesn't get injured, all of them. Embiid was basically baby sat for the last 2 years when it came to game play and he got through it so now he will play every game he can. He has played 33+ mins in his last 5 games with a back to back of nearly 70 mins played, he will be fine.

You got me pretty erect with your positive outlook 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dragonballz said:

Whats with the low score? 

Atlanta basically said “let’s make anyone else but this guy beat us” and doubled him all game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Top 3-5 next season in drafts

No.

Nr.5 is Jokic with his allround-stats and his 1.3 blocks

We have Durant, we have Curry, Harden and the Greek Freak. And a healthy Anthony Davis. Maybe a Cousins outside of SF.

KAT, Embiid and maybe Ayton are the same type of centers.

Edited by FantasyEmpire

Im sorry you are saying that a player who will put up near 30 points 12 rebounds 4 assists 1 steal 2 blocks and 1.5 threes on 50ish FG% and 80ish FT% is not a top 5 pick?I think you are mistaken sir.

I'm taking AD, Harden, Giannis, Curry, Durant, Jokic, LeBron, KAT and Kawhi over Embiid. But he's definitely top 10 next year if healthy.

• Like 1

The Process laughs at your unbelief.  7 category contributor...that is hard to touch (low steals, and medium TO's).  He will go top 5 next year.

Edited by GJDHouse

You fools forgetting that last season was the only time he's played enough games to avoid being a headache. Ur now telling me he's going in front of multiple among AD, Giannis, Harden, Kawhi, KD, Jokic, Curry? He'd have to go in front of three to be top five. 

No sane human being, barring some srs dropoff/injury, takes Joel over these guys.

22 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Im sorry you are saying that a player who will put up near 30 points 12 rebounds 4 assists 1 steal 2 blocks and 1.5 threes on 50ish FG% and 80ish FT% is not a top 5 pick?I think you are mistaken sir.

No because its a high risk of an injury.

About the stats. Jokic and Giannis can make a triple double all night long, Curry wins the 3point-KAT and Harden the FT%-Kat alone. And Jokic had 1.3 blocks too. Durant and Curry are save picks for the next years. You know what you get. Luckly i had Lillard, Jokic, Curry, Embiid in my dynasty team.

Kahwi will have his best season and he is the Nr.1 option in any team outside from the Warriors, Bucks or the Rockets. AD is a monster as long he is healty (some 40 points-games or near 40 points with >10 rebounds and some blocks). AD is a defensive monster (2 steals, 3 blocks) with 25 PPG and 13 RPG and 1 three on 49 % FG last season

Edited by FantasyEmpire

5 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

I consider Davis more injury prone than Embiid now.

You might be a little biased :)

AD's past three seasons he's played more games than Embiid did last season (all hovering around same total however). I'd say it's close, but Embiid has only had one 60+ season, so I take AD over that all day.

3 minutes ago, Kippet said:

You might be a little biased :)

AD's past three seasons he's played more games than Embiid did last season (all hovering around same total however). I'd say it's close, but Embiid has only had one 60+ season, so I take AD over that all day.

Fultz running into him was a freak accident. AD's injuries are more often and annoying these days.

20 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

I consider Davis more injury prone than Embiid now.

Than we have Curry, Durant, Jokic, Giannis and Harden. And for the near future we will have Mitchell, Doncic, Simmons,KAT and Ayton. And we can talk about a comeback of Russell Westbrook, Paul George, Damian Lillard, Kahwi Leonard  and an underrated Gobert. Or Cousins outside of the Golden State Warriors

Edited by FantasyEmpire