Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, FantasyEmpire said:

Than we have Curry, Durant, Jokic, Giannis and Harden. And for the near future we will have Mitchell, Doncic, Simmons and Ayton.

You can't tell me his upside isn't top 3-5 when he's playing like he is and openly gunning for MVP, it's not a far reach it's completely in the realm of possibility considering his ceiling is still unknown. Stranger things have happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

You can't tell me his upside isn't top 3-5 when he's playing like he is and openly gunning for MVP, it's not a far reach it's completely in the realm of possibility considering his ceiling is still unknown. Stranger things have happened. 

Lillard runs for the MVP-title with a middle class Blazers-team all seasons long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FantasyEmpire said:

Lillard runs for the MVP-title with a middle class Blazers-team all seasons long.

We know Lillard's ceiling, he's 28.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

We know Lillard's ceiling, he's 28.

Yes and he is an  iron man. He missed 23 games in his career with an injury and nothing in his first three years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Are you even seeing what embiid is doing this season? He is a class above the rest besides curry and maybe davis.

And Big Boban stop him now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Fultz running into him was a freak accident. AD's injuries are more often and annoying these days.

So Embiid playing 31 games in two seasons is just not relevant anymore? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kippet said:

So Embiid playing 31 games in two seasons is just not relevant anymore? 

You're only injury free until you're not, right now Embiid's as healthy as can be if that continues he's top 3-5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Top 3-5 next season in drafts

too many concerns about injuries from drafters. look at brow (who admittedly is injured, much to my surprise lol), he's been the #1 player in fantasy for 2 years straight and #1 overall picks were still split between him and harden on yahoo, i doubt he goes top 3 even if he plays 70+ games but maybe top 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Embiid posted his second 20-point first half of the season and became the first Sixer to score 40+ in Philly since Hall of Famer Allen Iverson in 2006. He's already registered more 30/10 games this season (6) than he did all of last season (5). A few days after posting the lowest usage rate of his career, he posted his highest usage rate (40 percent) of the season. He's threatening to be in the MVP conversation this year."

 

Hype but also facts. Like I said 3-5 next season in drafts if this keeps up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

"Embiid posted his second 20-point first half of the season and became the first Sixer to score 40+ in Philly since Hall of Famer Allen Iverson in 2006. He's already registered more 30/10 games this season (6) than he did all of last season (5). A few days after posting the lowest usage rate of his career, he posted his highest usage rate (40 percent) of the season. He's threatening to be in the MVP conversation this year."

 

Hype but also facts. Like I said 3-5 next season in drafts if this keeps up. 

 

 

He is maybe the difference maker for the Sixers to make the playoffs or not. But he isn't a Top5 pick next year. No one would pick him over Curry, Durant, Harden, LeBron, Giannis, AD and Jokic. NO ONE. I have Embiid in my dynasty league as a keeper (i'm dont a hater) but his TO-rate is a reason to hate this guy in fantasy.

 

And next season we could talk about a healthy DeMarcus Cousins in another team as the Golden State Warriors. He was a Top5-player sometimes before he goes down(Top12 over season).

Edited by FantasyEmpire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FantasyEmpire said:

He is maybe the difference maker for the Sixers to make the playoffs or not. But he isn't a Top5 pick next year. No one would pick him over Curry, Durant, Harden, LeBron, Giannis, AD and Jokic. NO ONE. I have Embiid in my dynasty league as a keeper (i'm dont a hater) but his TO-rate is a reason to hate this guy in fantasy.

 

And next season we could talk about a healthy DeMarcus Cousins in another team as the Golden State Warriors. He was a Top3-player before he goes down.

 

All health issues aside and if he keeps this up, I could easily see him going 4-7, easily!! And in a DD's leagues, like I play in, top 5 easily!!! If someone offered me Durant or Curry right now, I wouldn't do it...Warriors have to many blowouts and Curry/Durant only play 3 quarter games, hate that!! I don't have Curry but still lead the league in 3's and guess what also, blocks!! But that's neither here or there, sorry...just get pumped for my team :) 

Edited by Starvela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FantasyEmpire said:

He is maybe the difference maker for the Sixers to make the playoffs or not. But he isn't a Top5 pick next year. No one would pick him over Curry, Durant, Harden, LeBron, Giannis, AD and Jokic. NO ONE. I have Embiid in my dynasty league as a keeper (i'm dont a hater) but his TO-rate is a reason to hate this guy in fantasy.

 

And next season we could talk about a healthy DeMarcus Cousins in another team as the Golden State Warriors. He was a Top5-player sometimes before he goes down(Top12 over season).

 

If he stays healthy this year and you pick boogie over embiid next year you are nuts. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, FantasyEmpire said:

He is maybe the difference maker for the Sixers to make the playoffs or not. But he isn't a Top5 pick next year. No one would pick him over Curry, Durant, Harden, LeBron, Giannis, AD and Jokic. NO ONE. I have Embiid in my dynasty league as a keeper (i'm dont a hater) but his TO-rate is a reason to hate this guy in fantasy.

 

And next season we could talk about a healthy DeMarcus Cousins in another team as the Golden State Warriors. He was a Top5-player sometimes before he goes down(Top12 over season).

 

He is currently ranked 3 in 9-cat and 2.3 Turnovers per game this season...looks like he is doing a pretty good job in reducing the turnovers already.

Early days sure, but he is already looking like he maybe SHOULD have been a top 5 pick THIS year.   I'd take him over Harden (TOs and position scarcity and a little FG% concern), Giannis (FTs and TOs hurt) and Jokic (still has too many duds) if it were redraft time right now and despite the hot start from Curry i'd be tempted to take him over Curry too as his ankles still worry me over a whole season. Curry slipped A LOT this year because of that. He was the hardest guy to rank before the season and still is for me.

 

Re-ranking top 10 right now for 9-cat roto. I'd go:

1. AD,

2. Towns (beasting already),

3. Durant,

4. James (loving LA for LBJs fantasy outlook),

5. Embiid,

6. Curry,

7. Harden,

8. Giannis,

9. Kawhi,

10. Jokic,

(On the cusp: Dame Dolla)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2018 at 12:14 PM, Jake the snake said:

 

He is currently ranked 3 in 9-cat and 2.3 Turnovers per game this season...looks like he is doing a pretty good job in reducing the turnovers already.

Early days sure, but he is already looking like he maybe SHOULD have been a top 5 pick THIS year.   I'd take him over Harden (TOs and position scarcity and a little FG% concern), Giannis (FTs and TOs hurt) and Jokic (still has too many duds) if it were redraft time right now and despite the hot start from Curry i'd be tempted to take him over Curry too as his ankles still worry me over a whole season. Curry slipped A LOT this year because of that. He was the hardest guy to rank before the season and still is for me.

 

Re-ranking top 10 right now for 9-cat roto. I'd go:

1. AD,

2. Towns (beasting already),

3. Durant,

4. James (loving LA for LBJs fantasy outlook),

5. Embiid,

6. Curry,

7. Harden,

8. Giannis,

9. Kawhi,

10. Jokic,

(On the cusp: Dame Dolla)

 

 

Why would you rank jokic 10th when he is currently 6th and has been passive in recent games. Every season he turns up to another level around the all star break. I wish he was more like Embiid with offensive aggression but he isnt like that all the time. 

 

Mine would be

1) Ad

2) towns

3) jokic

4) curry

5) harden

6)Durant

7) Embiid

8) lebron

9) giannis

10) kawhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy will not stop destroying Drummond. Definitely owns a large real estate share in Drummond's head.

 

32 points by halftime to finish with 39 pts and 17 reb...animal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 8:56 AM, Soafanforlife said:

 

You're not wrong.

 

With how this Butler saga played out, you can tell without a shadow of a doubt that KAT and Wiggins don't have 'it'. They are not winners, and that's why Butler is leaving.

 

Embiid and Towns are cut from different cloths. Embiid is more talented, with the higher upside and the more dominant play. Embiid is twice the defensive presence as Towns, with DPOY worthy play and an absolute monster in the middle. Towns is allergic to defense and is a bottom 5 defensive center in the league dispute being on a Thibs coached defense. 

 

Fantasy wise, Embiid has Shaq potential to put up a 30/13/3 season. You're not going to get that out of Towns. 

 

On 10/10/2018 at 9:55 PM, thrilla1nManila said:

honestly I think he’s a better player than KAT

We called it!

Edited by thrilla1nManila

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out this guy's last post on Instagram and his story. Straight roasting Drummond LOOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.