Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Ruspin Ruxin said:

Pretty sure @GJDHouse also called it before embiid played a game in the nba. 

 

 

 

 

Doesn't matter this is the Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook. This is after he was pegged to be injury prone hence he was ranked in yahoo the 2nd round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Doesn't matter this is the Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook. This is after he was pegged to be injury prone hence he was ranked in yahoo the 2nd round. 

Oh right.. because he wasn’t pegged injury prone after missing two years. 

 

No need to be upset because I mentioned another poster that believed Embiid would be better than KAT

Edited by Ruspin Ruxin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ruspin Ruxin said:

Oh right.. because he wasn’t pegged injury prone after missing two years. 

 

No need to be upset because I mentioned another poster that believed Embiid would be better than KAT

I’m confused. when said “before he played a game”. I’m assuming you are saying when he was drafted. Kat wasnt in the league yet. 

 

who cares who gets the credit.. do you want a cookie for that? lol Good for you you got a boner for another poster for that no one cares or remebers. kids lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

I’m confused. when said “before he played a game”. I’m assuming you are saying when he was drafted. Kat wasnt in the league yet. 

 

who cares who gets the credit.. do you want a cookie for that? lol Good for you you got a boner for another poster for that no one cares or remebers. kids lol

It was before the 16-17 season. 

 

I really don’t get why it upset you so much. I just remembered it because it seemed like a crazy prediction at the time. Didn’t mean to offend you.  Sorry Felicia. 

Edited by Ruspin Ruxin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 7:38 PM, thrilla1nManila said:

Doesn't matter this is the Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook. This is after he was pegged to be injury prone hence he was ranked in yahoo the 2nd round. 

 

Dont remember my exact wording, but after his first year missed I advises everyone in keeper and dynasty leagues to draft him because i thought he would be a top 5 player and better than KAT by right about now. 

 

Sometimes you get it right. I have had plenty of misses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having Embiid and Redick on my team is awesome.

 

I was on board the top 5 train like you guys were and I'm glad we were right. This guy is too good and HEALTHY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Embiid is carrying me so hard right now. :wub: 

 

3 out of his last 5 games he's had AT LEAST 39/13/2 blks 

 

Thank you, you Cameroonian monster. 

Edited by erthos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid a pretty penny trading for embiid but I’m so glad I did. He’s carrying my team as well, and this might not be what most focus on when talking about embiid, but that ft% impact is soooo awesome

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, samtal33k said:

Haha just got him and crowder for Kemba and Levert right before this game. couldn’t be happier lol

that’s a steal man...i offered deandre and demar for him, no go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmy Butler is coming over from Minnesota and I'm not sure how I feel about it... Joel won't be popping off like last night very much anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

Jimmy Butler is coming over from Minnesota and I'm not sure how I feel about it... Joel won't be popping off like last night very much anymore. 

This hurts him.more than it will simmons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

Jimmy Butler is coming over from Minnesota and I'm not sure how I feel about it... Joel won't be popping off like last night very much anymore. 

I feel the same way. My first thought was "Ughhh... This probably ruins his MVP campaign". But then again... Butler is a high usage player when he has no good teammates around him and he is asked to do pretty much everything. He has shown that he can be a system's guy. This might get a few touches away from Embiid but i am not expecting a significant change.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saric and Covington accounted for just under 20 shots per game...I would Butler think Butler accounts for 15-16 shots a game, so that leaves about 4-5 for whoever steps in at PF. It won’t be someone who takes a lot of shots, so maybe Embiid loses a couple of shots, but this shouldn’t affect him too much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This doesn't impact Embiid at all.  He is the alpha and will get his massive usage every night.  Butler is a Beta player, just like Simmons.  Great talent on both ends, but Embiid bends the knee to no one.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a bad feeling how this trade will work for my Embiid... There will be no spacing at all in Philly`s offense and that will be a problem for him, too. Butler can`t stay at the 3pt line like The Lord or Dario. He wants the ball in his hands...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, GJDHouse said:

This doesn't impact Embiid at all.  He is the alpha and will get his massive usage every night.  Butler is a Beta player, just like Simmons.  Great talent on both ends, but Embiid bends the knee to no one.

I don’t think butler settles for less than 12 shots a game. He’s going to get his isolation looks. Embiid will still be great but the torrid pace he’s on going to be halted a little bit for sure as long as butler is there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.