Auction>Snake

Joel Embiid 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Reddick will start which will help spacing....but this is not good news for simmons and embiid. Good in real life basketball though they have someone that can get their own shot.

1 minute ago, bsu27 said:

Reddick will start which will help spacing....but this is not good news for simmons and embiid. Good in real life basketball though they have someone that can get their own shot.

I don’t think this matters for embiid at all. If butler acts out of line I predict a mortal combat finish him move on jimmy at half court. 

Hes at 29/13. If jimmy thinks he’s top dog he’s delusional. 

I think this doesnt hurt Embiid that much. Another play maker drawing bigs from the paint, and the fact that butler only takes around 14 shots a game (PHI lost 22 shots with roco and saric) means that they should all improve eachother. Adding another scorer should only help embiid as defences wont have to solely shut him down, now they have to worry about butler aswell.

4 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I think this doesnt hurt Embiid that much. Another play maker drawing bigs from the paint, and the fact that butler only takes around 14 shots a game (PHI lost 22 shots with roco and saric) means that they should all improve eachother. Adding another scorer should only help embiid as defences wont have to solely shut him down, now they have to worry about butler aswell.

Exactly. He was triple-teamed in last night's win, that isn't happening again. 

On 04/11/2018 at 9:17 PM, dragonballz said:

I hope the Sixers wont trade for Jimmy Butler. 

Oh well ??‍♂️??‍♂️ Embiid’s usage might be affected since Butler can be a blackhole sometimes, but well see. 

29 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

Oh well ??‍♂️??‍♂️ Embiid’s usage might be affected since Butler can be a blackhole sometimes, but well see. 

Jimmy’s shooting 16 FGA/gm on a team featuring KAT and Wiggins.  I don’t believe Embiid’s usage/touches are going to be affected much. 

• Thanks 1

Forget top 3-5 it's Davis Harden Embiid, unless Jimmy somehow worsens his value but he isn't soft like KAT so that's very unlikely. And don't be bringing up Giannis his FT% is abysmal. 

Guys i am worried about the addition of Melo. More than Butler's. Melo is a sinkhole that makes everyone worse for about a decade now. Why would a contenting team want to add Melo? Why? Is there something i am not seeing?

5 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Guys i am worried about the addition of Melo. More than Butler's. Melo is a sinkhole that makes everyone worse for about a decade now. Why would a contenting team want to add Melo? Why? Is there something i am not seeing?

I saw at tweet about this...  Are the 76ers really considering bringing in Melo?

1 minute ago, DoctorLove said:

I saw at tweet about this...  Are the 76ers really considering bringing in Melo?

Yeah, it seems so. They are considering it due to the lack of depth at PF position.

Ofc they will, but do they have to bring him in to realize that Melo is incapable of transforming his game to a team's needs?

Man i really hope this does not happen. Lakers was also mentioned as a possibility. Let Melo be their problem.

• Haha 1

I am split. As Lakers fan I don`t want Melo, as Embiid owner - i don`t Melo in Philly. And before i can say, that want Boston to get him, i realize that i own Irving, too... So confused...

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, montanski said:

I am split. As Lakers fan I don`t want Melo, as Embiid owner - i don`t Melo in Philly. And before i can say, that want Boston to get him, i realize that i own Irving, too... So confused...

giphy.gif

Overseas? I would love to see him in Olympiakos

5 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Or China tbh. They would love him there because of his name value. Seems like a great payday for me, and he can be the guy all he wants playing next to scrubs

3 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Noooooooooooooooo! Our Vezenkov plays there! I think he belongs to Space Jam 2. LBJ will ruin the charisma of the first movie anyway...

• Haha 1

Not a day goes by without wishing I drafted him.

Edited by yeet

As an embiid owner, My buddies were trying to tell me embiid is more like a top 50 player after this trade. Told them he’d still get his, and his assists might even go up. They laughed and said that was the stupidest thing they ever heard. 

6 assists in first half..., small sample but was I crazy to think his assists would increase with butler there?

3 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

As an embiid owner, My buddies were trying to tell me embiid is more like a top 50 player after this trade. Told them he’d still get his, and his assists might even go up. They laughed and said that was the stupidest thing they ever heard. 

6 assists in first half..., small sample but was I crazy to think his assists would increase with butler there?

Not crazy at all, the guy's simply on another level and isn't soft like KAT. Top 3 pick next season. Ben Simmons is lost out there, either gets a jumper real soon or he'll fall out of top 50 value.

• Haha 1

It is a relief watching Jojo setting the tone right out of the gate with monster usage. I think the assists number is a fluke but so is inefficient scoring.

He is fine...as expected:D

35 minutes ago, Manos A said:

It is a relief watching Jojo setting the tone right out of the gate with monster usage. I think the assists number is a fluke but so is inefficient scoring.

He is fine...as expected:D

Whats the likelihood the assists are real? 6-7 per game?