Saucy

Robert Covington 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Thats what I am afraid of. Our PO starts in 10 days. Will he be able to shake off the rust? But if I drop him now somebody else might get the benefit of my month long stash

9 hours ago, Extra_Rice said:

Thats what I am afraid of. Our PO starts in 10 days. Will he be able to shake off the rust? But if I drop him now somebody else might get the benefit of my month long stash

I could see the lord bricking 3s left and right apon his return

• Like 1

OH COOOOOME OOOON DEAR LORD

P L E A S E 

P L E A S E 

P L E A S E 

P L E A S E 

P L E A S E 

P L E A S E 

P L E A S E 

P L E A S E  be back this week. 
PLEASE

Covington (ankle) was recalled from the G League on Saturday, but he will still remain sidelined for Sunday's matchup against the Wizards.

Covington practiced with the G League recently, which is an encouraging sign and one of the last steps in his recovery. While he won't return over the weekend, it seems Covington will make his way back on the court soon. His next chance to play arrives Tuesday against the Thunder.

Worth adding in 10 team points leagues? 

54 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Worth adding in 10 team points leagues? 

Hard to say. He might be rusty the first few weeks. He was so good for me in my points league before the injury tho so it’s a toss up 

may the lord be his usual self 2-3 weeks time. bring us home.

Play this week take the rust off I really need you for play offs 

hopefully you can get up to the speed 

• Like 1

So back this week. I'm guessing he won't be able to make the B2B coming up starting tomorrow 

My PO starts next week. Im locked into 4th seed though so I will just bench this week and hope he can be up to speed by PO.

I cannot afford to drop him and have someone snatch his steal winning production.

My playoffs started already last week - playoff matchup go for 2 weeks and Im in a hole right now after winning 17 straight H2H in the regular season to finish with a 17-1 record and the 1st by a mile. With Leonard, George, Bledsoe, Covington all missing games, I desperately need production and face the decision the drop the lord today simply because I need production and cant wait for him for another 4 days... Its sad :( 

• Like 2

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF uck !!!!!!!

Hesus F ucking Christ !

Worst bone bruise in history !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ryan Saunders indicated during a recent interview that Robert Covington (knee) still is not close to making it back to the court.

Advice: "We initially probably thought Robert was going to be back a little bit earlier just in terms of timetable," Saunders admitted. "It’s continuing to see just how his knee responds. That’s the big thing, [for him] to respond with contact, with longer durations going up and down." It sounds like RoCo didn't respond well to the recent G-League practice, and Saunders added there isn't necessarily a "final hurdle" in Covington's recovery. He's been out for two months, and given that he's still without a timetable, owners should probably move on at this point.

The lord hath forsaken us :(

Saunders just said a coupled days ago he expects him back this week. The quote seems to be talking about why he didn't come back earlier, and roto is jumping the gun and saying he didn't respond well to the g league practice.

15 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

Saunders just said a coupled days ago he expects him back this week. The quote seems to be talking about why he didn't come back earlier, and roto is jumping the gun and saying he didn't respond well to the g league practice.

I took it as he would be back this week but still not ready for games. So basically just back with team and practicing/working out  etc.  I never once read anywhere that he would be back playing in games this week. I think the confusion was basically coach was referring to hell be back from G-league and joining team but not playing in games, which is where Rotoworld made the mistake of implying he'd be playing in games. 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I took it as he would be back this week but still not ready for games. So basically just back with team and practicing/working out  etc.  I never once read anywhere that he would be back playing in games this week. I think the confusion was basically coach was referring to hell be back from G-league and joining team but not playing in games, which is where Rotoworld made the mistake of implying he'd be playing in games. 

lol that's true also. basically roto needs to stop assuming things

Edit: actually in this video https://youtu.be/Zy5dxsHWoGk?t=139, saunders says "at some point this week, hopefully we'll see him in action". who knows what that means lol

Edited by hardyharhar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

lol that's true also. basically roto needs to stop assuming things

Edit: actually in this video https://youtu.be/Zy5dxsHWoGk?t=139, saunders says "at some point this week, hopefully we'll see him in action". who knows what that means lol

Yeah my interpretation in that quote was he'll see him in action practicing with the team so the coach could see with his own eyes how he looks. But who knows really what he meant. 

I will hold until the week ends. Too bad I passed up on a lot of waiver adds for this guy. Love, oubre, lopez, powell to name a few. Tsk

25 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

I will hold until the week ends. Too bad I passed up on a lot of waiver adds for this guy. Love, oubre, lopez, powell to name a few. Tsk

not sure if trolling orrrr

I also dont know myself. But i held him without IR for 2 months. And our PO starts next week. Cannot afford dead weight.

• Like 1

It's simpl - if you have room in IR, hold. If no IR but you'll comfortably make the playoffs, hold. If either of those are not true, drop.