FreeAgentFan

SURVIVOR-DRAFT-BESTBALL-DEEP

Just send me a message if this one sounds interesting to you for just $10. Draft-and-go means it won't take anytime away from your season after the draft is over...

http://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/56426#0

$10 Entry Fee x 20 teams (Winner-take-all = $200)

Survivor format(each week the lowest scoring team gets eliminated, in week # 16 the highest scoring team that week of the teams that are still alive wins the entire pot)

26 Rounds - 12 Starters(11 offense + 1 team defense)

1 QB / 1-4 RB / 3-7 WR / 1-3 TE / 1 Team Defense

6 hour clock, never stops. ONE time-out and that team is put on auto-draft for the remainder of the draft and "The system will automatically pick a player for the owner based on the highest-ranked available player on the owner's 'My Draft List' player rankings, otherwise, skip the pick."

MISSED PICKS GET SKIPPED and will be added at the END of the draft so pre-draft at all times you MIGHT be offline for more than 6 hours. If you do go on auto-draft keep your "My Draft List" up to date and deep. This is a slow-draft so you only have to check in a handful of times per day but it will move much quicker than your usual slow-draft.

Advanced scoring that is TD-premium so definitely check REPORTS>RULES>LEAGUE SCORING

Yes, I should have put in the initial post that it is run through LeagueSafe. In fact you need to have a LeagueSafe account in order to sign-up.

A link has been messaged to you.

Pleases let me know if you have any other questions.

Still openings, just message me for a LeagueSafe link to join.

$10 draft-and-go format to win $200. 

Faster/deeper format than the MFL10 slow-drafts.

These go much faster than your typical MFL10 style slow draft. 

If you have never played in Survivor format this is a good $10 test to see how you like it. Every week is exciting because each week matters. ONE bad week and you(or your opponents) are OUT.

It's definitely LeagueSafe and the rosters are....

Interested, but traveling alot through July 27, so can't commit.  Will check back around then.  You might mention it is 3rd round reversal, as that makes a big difference in leagues this large.

21 hours ago, Weapon1 said:

Interested, but traveling alot through July 27, so can't commit.  Will check back around then.  You might mention it is 3rd round reversal, as that makes a big difference in leagues this large.

Hopefully THIS league will get started well before July 27th, but we will probably have a smaller league(with fewer players chosen) sometime close to the July/August turn and if so it will be posted on this board. These leagues take awhile to fill but once we start drafting they go much faster than the typical "slow draft". We'd love to have you!

You are right about the 3rd round reversal format, it should have been mentioned in the first post in the thread. Sometimes I forget that in 2018 people are still using simple "snake" drafts that aren't nearly as fair as 3rd round reversal.

Just send me a message if this one sounds interesting to you for just $10. Draft-and-go means it won't take anytime away from your season after the draft is over...

http://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/56426#0

$10 Entry Fee x 20 teams (Winner-take-all = $200)

Survivor format(each week the lowest scoring team gets eliminated, in week # 16 the highest scoring team that week of the teams that are still alive wins the entire pot)

More starters than your average league....

More starters than your average league....