The 7th Beatles

Paul George 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Just now, kane said:

season high 47 point triple double with 8 threes,MVP mode

I don;t think it can get better a it keeps getting better. 

Hooooly s**t, forget harden, this dude is the true mvp 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beast mode. 

And he defends the best player on the opposite team nightly as well. 

Complete player. Definition of MVP. 

10 hours ago, chud12 said:

I don;t think it can get better a it keeps getting better. 

i cant believe i lucked out and got him for dipo... what a guy.

I wanted him to hit that final 3 to have a career high 50. feels amazing hes had like many 40 point games but because of large wins, no chance for 50. 

Crazy averages over the last month. 35ppg 2.6spg 5.6 3pg popcorn stats are all there @ 48% 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry
  • Like 1

Had to give up KAT and middleton to get him and turner.

Betting that he will continue this until end of march and take me to the finals.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Had to give up KAT and middleton to get him and turner.

Betting that he will continue this until end of march and take me to the finals.

You won that trade big time imo. On a season-long basis, it's really only been AD and Harden who have been better than PG. I believe BBM has him ranked #3 for the season

Edited by fabrar
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

i cant believe i lucked out and got him for dipo... what a guy.

I wanted him to hit that final 3 to have a career high 50. feels amazing hes had like many 40 point games but because of large wins, no chance for 50. 

Crazy averages over the last month. 35ppg 2.6spg 5.6 3pg popcorn stats are all there @ 48% 

I got PG/Bledsoe for Klay/Booker a long time ago, before Booker's first injury. Then used Bledsoe to get Kyrie, and Kyrie to get Drummond. Feels good.

12 hours ago, fabrar said:

Hooooly s**t, forget harden, this dude is the true mvp 

An absolutely breath taking run. MVP is either George or Giannis. Forget Harden indeed. Although I’d still take Giannis. Better stats across the board per 36 and team has the best record in the league without another legitimate star (Middleton doesn’t qualify). It’s like people forgot about him.

51 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

An absolutely breath taking run. MVP is either George or Giannis. Forget Harden indeed. Although I’d still take Giannis. Better stats across the board per 36 and team has the best record in the league without another legitimate star (Middleton doesn’t qualify). It’s like people forgot about him.

All are worthy MVP candidates....but you cant deny what harden has done this year, hate him or love him he deserves the MVP....its funny though how rotoworld talks about westbrook for MVP...He isnt the mvp on that team..let alone the league....my MVP'S:   1.Harden 2. George 3. Giannis  4. Curry 5. Lebron (wouldnt mind george and harden being co-mvps)

2 minutes ago, sebapargue said:

All are worthy MVP candidates....but you cant deny what harden has done this year, hate him or love him he deserves the MVP....its funny though how rotoworld talks about westbrook for MVP...He isnt the mvp on that team..let alone the league....my MVP'S:   1.Harden 2. George 3. Giannis  4. Curry 5. Lebron (wouldnt mind george and harden being co-mvps)

This is just disrespectful to Giannis mate. It's funny how all of a sudden the dude gets tossed aside for some reason. How can you have those guys as co-mvps and not include Giannis?

- Best record in NBA without another star

- 3rd in PER (Better than PG not better than Harden)

- 8th in true shooting (Better than both...by far)

- Best defensive rating in the league.

- Most defensive win shares in the league

- Most win shares per 48

The only reason PG has better stats than Giannis is because Giannis sits out 4th quarters. Per 36, Giannis has more PPG on far better efficiency, almost double the rebounds, more assists, and more blocks. His defense is up there with PG and his team has 5 more wins despite Giannis not having a former MVP in his prime on his team. On what damn planet is PG over Giannis in MVP?

As for Harden, his stats are impressive but his usage is insane. Plus, I can't take stat padding seriously which he clearly is doing at this point. Either way, Harden already has it locked up because the media has shown all they care about is raw stats nowadays and Hardens are absolutely insane. 

being third in the MVP is disrespectful ?? I'm just saying what I think will end up being the order of MVPS. I also said any of them are worthy mvp candidates (1-3)....giannis is a beast but harden and george are both on a torrid run.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:38 PM, LuSamSiam said:

Wrong thread.

O rly?

I'm standing by what I predicted.

#1 player in fantasy. This second round pick gonna win a LOT of leagues.

10 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

In my league, Westbrook outscored PG yesterday by about 25% 

And?  No one gives a F about your league settings.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

And?  No one gives a F about your league settings.

Chill, I'm happy i got PG too, he's just not the #1 fantasy player.