The 7th Beatles

Paul George 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Any update on him ? Are people rolling the dice in weekly ?

7 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

Any update on him ? Are people rolling the dice in weekly ?

Yeah I’m rolling the dice in my weekly roto league. Last update on his health was before the Grizzlies game:

• Thanks 1

That at least makes me feel better about him long term... there was an awful insinuation in the Whiteside thread that we maybe didn't have all the info on PG3 and that it might be longterm which was why he go the INJ/O tag immediately on 3 games.

I still might move him to IR while the iron is hot and sacrifice my JJJ stash for a streamer...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

That at least makes me feel better about him long term... there was an awful insinuation in the Whiteside thread that we maybe didn't have all the info on PG3 and that it might be longterm which was why he go the INJ/O tag immediately on 3 games.

I still might move him to IR while the iron is hot and sacrifice my JJJ stash for a streamer...

Yeah I have some difficult decisions to make. Embiid, PG, Klay, Collins, Conley all out or DTD.

Since we’ve received no updates from PG I’ve had to move him to IL (3 games), and moved Embiid to start (4 games, even if he misses a couple this week he’s at least practiced).

So tough to make these calls in a weekly roto league.

Edited by ovofnd

Need this dude back. He made dealing with Kawhi on my team somewhat easy. Now I never know when Kawhi will be out and no return date for PG yet. I'm in the second week of playoffs and #1 in my league.

What’s the chances or returning tomorrow? 

First week of playoffs for me and I’m starting to panic! 

2 hours ago, Wise guy91 said:

What’s the chances or returning tomorrow? 

First week of playoffs for me and I’m starting to panic! 

He’s been ruled out man...

• Sad 1

PG got me to the playoffs, and losing because of him. Good with the bad. 

Upgraded to questionable. 

"Coach Billy Donovan said George "did more" on Tuesday during shootaround, but that the Thunder are going to wait and see how he feels before they make a decision on tonight’s availability. We should have our next update at around 6:45 pm, when Donovan speaks to the media pregame. However, could very well be a true game-time decision."

3 minutes ago, zunderlips27 said:

Proper course of action would be to give him several DNPs rest of the way for the playoffs. I mean, he can obviously still play through the injury but why force it. This sucks for westbrook's efficiency because his fg% goes haywire whenever paul sits. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, samtal33k said:

What’s the update? Can anyone post pls? I can’t see the tweet

Minor tear in his rotator cuff. 

So weird. Not a single other source is reporting this. Who is this tweet from? I don’t see anything t else about PG anywhere. Man I really hope it’s not true. I’ll be doomed. Gave up a boat load to get him in 2 leagues at trade deadline

3 minutes ago, sasuke7201 said:

anyone with me? KAT and PG owner:mellow:

I am :( traded For PG13 at trade deadline. Gave up giannis. I know the pain 😢

Btw this seems like old news. That’s why he sat those games to begin with. He isn’t healed I guess but is playing Through it

Until I see multiple (reputable) sources reporting on this injury, not buying it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, samtal33k said:

So weird. Not a single other source is reporting this. Who is this tweet from? I don’t see anything t else about PG anywhere. Man I really hope it’s not true. I’ll be doomed. Gave up a boat load to get him in 2 leagues at trade deadline

The source of that tweet is Brandon Robinson. He's a hack, the same guy who tweeted that Markelle Fultz injured his shoulder in a "motorcycle accident". 

• Like 1

Welcome back MVPG. 36 6 5 2 with 6 threes, oh BABY! Unlucky loss though, Russ making some poor plays in the clutch again cost them the game.