The 7th Beatles

Paul George 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, L3onD said:

hi, my name is _____ and im addicted to trading...players in fantasy basketball

hi my name is paddy and im addicted to trading... players in fantasy basketball. 

(to be fair in my right mind i should have done them, traded embiid tobias caris lowry booker teague ((all in different packages)) for davis luka harden and PG)

Sorry to brag but i traded a lot of good pieces early cause i know the waiver wire has gems throughout the year, picked up lance jr smart and ariza hahah

and no im not playing bots haha!

Edited by PaddyAustralia
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

hi my name is paddy and im addicted to trading... players in fantasy basketball. 

(to be fair in my right mind i should have done them, traded embiid tobias caris lowry booker teague ((all in different packages)) for davis luka harden and PG)

Sorry to brag but i traded a lot of good pieces early cause i know the waiver wire has gems throughout the year, picked up lance jr smart and ariza hahah

and no im not playing bots haha!

i have a pretty nice team tbh, got some guys like covington, siakam, ariza...also got some guys injured like caris, draymond, collins...when fully healthy my team is pretty nice tbh, not many big names but really a nice balanced team that puts up great numbers, i just wish i had the firepower of PG on my squad, that would have been amazing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i have a pretty nice team tbh, got some guys like covington, siakam, ariza...also got some guys injured like caris, draymond, collins...when fully healthy my team is pretty nice tbh, not many big names but really a nice balanced team that puts up great numbers, i just wish i had the firepower of PG on my squad, that would have been amazing

Haha yeah dude nice! That was me last year, i wanted a nice balanced team with no scrubs at all throughout it and i ended up coming second because some guy had end of season harden who turns beast mode :/ SO this year my aim was to get as many star players as possible and then have 'scrubs' who get good stats on the side (ialso have derozan and lilliard on top of those 4) and its working well!
I love the defence you have created though with your team, covington is a stud!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, L3onD said:

Josh Richardson & Draymond Green...(i have a hard on for both of them from previous seasons and im not displeased with JRich, not at all, also Dray plays ok when he plays but never in my right mind would i expect PG to play like this and im an OKC fan :/, truly special to watch him ballout but with every good game a piece of me dies)...i made some moronic trades this season but my team is getting better and better every week so im ok with it

reminds me when I almost traded my PG for Tim Hardaway Jr and Draymond Green earlier in the season :unsure: it was during his terrible shooting woes and info about his dead foot came out...sheesh that woulda been a traumatic fantasy experience. :lol:

Since that game with 47 points back at 12/6,  he is ranked #1 player per BBM. Followed by AD.

WHAT A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Anyone selling "high" with how bonkers he's been? I'm considering throwing him in a 2 for 1 at the guy with Harden in my league. I don't think it's even far fetched to consider him in that type of tier given his sustained production lately

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Anyone selling "high" with how bonkers he's been? I'm considering throwing him in a 2 for 1 at the guy with Harden in my league. I don't think it's even far fetched to consider him in that type of tier given his sustained production lately

id hold if I owned him. coming from someone who has been trying to trade for him since the draft (didn't even make past pick 10)

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

how much more do you need 2-4 more assists and a couple more pts with the highest TO player in league is the question. I'd stay put. 

Plus George's 8.2 RPG is just filthy. At this point Russ has had long enough to get his crazy train of trip dubs rolling, and it just isn't happening (amazing I can say that when he has nine of them). Unless Russ goes totally nutso, I think we are in for George's best regular season ever this year. *knocks on wood*

• Like 2

any update bout his injury? been trying to get him but saw an article bout him being a game time decision next game

8 minutes ago, MrBean said:

any update bout his injury? been trying to get him but saw an article bout him being a game time decision next game

Nothing to panic over...bruised quad man.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Nothing to panic over...bruised quad man.

thanks! appreciate it :)

• Like 1

This was the final straw. Had to change my team name to “FOREVER INJURED”.

3 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

In a super tight matchup. This guy is out when I was trying to win the points and steals category this week.

It screwed me too. I'm playing the second place team this week. All that said, he has well out performed what we drafted him for so I all things considered we can't be too mad at him!

2 hours ago, Ace_King said:

It screwed me too. I'm playing the second place team this week. All that said, he has well out performed what we drafted him for so I all things considered we can't be too mad at him!

I moved on from home tonight. Traded him, Middleton and Harrell for Capela and DeRozan. Gave up a lot but I'm building around big man.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

I moved on from home tonight. Traded him, Middleton and Harrell for Capela and DeRozan. Gave up a lot but I'm building around big man.

Wait... You should've gotten Capela and Derozan for PG, not sure why you included Middleton and Harrell.... 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

horrible grinder fox GIF by The Grinder

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

Dude that trade is insanely bad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

Flipped the coin. I have good depth. 

All the more reason why you should be getting the best player in the deal and not giving the best one up. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, chud12 said:

All the more reason why you should be getting the best player in the deal and not giving the best one up. 

True.. won this league 3 out 5 years. Been good vacation money. I'm not changing my style. I'm going to dominate dd, rebounds, blocks, steals and fg%. Gave up luka for Ayton and Siakam in another trade. 

Edited by bmoney0111
  • Confused 2