Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

7/1 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Uhhhhh Matt Harvey is hitting 96-97 on the gun at times here.  Wtf is going on?

 

Honestly, he has looked pretty good lately.  I count 12 swinging strikes so far today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twelve20 said:

 

Honestly, he has looked pretty good lately.  I count 12 swinging strikes so far today.

He looks filthy and I don’t know where the hell this is coming from lol.  He’s dropped a few 91-92 sliders also.  That was what his slider was at when it was good 3+ years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Castellanos keeping up the hot hitting into July!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrieta departs the game in the fifth for a PH to a loudly screamed “f---!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened in the Astros v Rays game?? Guy lackadaisically tosses the ball back in from the outfield and two score? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, almost a gem by Morton.  Still an impressive line but that last inning...ugh.  He has been fantastic this year.

Edited by Baur10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Happ is droppable at this point.  Not to mention he gets the Yankees next week.

 

maybe he'll be on the yankees by then

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atta boy Snell.  Granted the Stroes are banged up but  10K over 7.1 IP w/ 4H and 1 walk is pretty pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blake Snell is now a top 10 pitcher. Klubot, Scherzer, Sale, Severino, Cole, Degrom, Nola and Verlander are the only pitchers I'd take above him at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jyeatbvg said:

Blake Snell is now a top 10 pitcher. Klubot, Scherzer, Sale, Severino, Cole, Degrom, Nola and Verlander are the only pitchers I'd take above him at this point.

Bauer is just as good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Bauer is just as good. 

Exactly.  I was just about to post mentioning Bauer actually.

 

Not going to argue or anything because both are really good, but if Bauer had a little better luck with run support, he'd be right there with him ranking wise.  It's definitely not Bauer's fault that he only has 7 Wins.

 

Still, I didn't realize it until I was about to hit the Submit Reply button, but there's only 9 starters on that list counting Snell.  Bauer can just slide right in there then and we're all "happy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Gausman already sucks. Calhoun with a leadoff double. 

Oh boy ... 

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Snell has just broken HOU's back right over his knee today. He's a magician at home in TB, nice to see the walks down today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Acuna has some wheels. Turned a ground out into a hit. 

 

Did he look at the ump or throw his arms out with safe signal?  Just curious if he learned hid lesson :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stripling wants to be a bullpen pitcher apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Bauer is just as good. 

 

1 hour ago, KilloWertz said:

Exactly.  I was just about to post mentioning Bauer actually.

 

Not going to argue or anything because both are really good, but if Bauer had a little better luck with run support, he'd be right there with him ranking wise.  It's definitely not Bauer's fault that he only has 7 Wins.

 

Still, I didn't realize it until I was about to hit the Submit Reply button, but there's only 9 starters on that list counting Snell.  Bauer can just slide right in there then and we're all "happy".

Bauer's last few starts have been against DET, CWS, DET, DET, MIN. Snell's have been HOU, WAS, HOU, NYY, SEA, SEA.

 

 

Pls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.