What move would you make here/who would you target... due to the way the draft fell I went rb in first 4 rounds (2 teams went wr/wr/wr) in .5 ppr league... start 2 rbs 2 wr and a flex

I got stuck with Hunt, Cook, McCaffrey, and Mixon.

Who would you trade and who would you target potentially?  Obviously as a result I need help at wr.  I currently have Arob, Corey Davis, Hogan, Parker, and Stills.

If I traded Hunt and McCaffrey together what would you expect in return?

8 hours ago, FantasyDominion said:

What move would you make here/who would you target... due to the way the draft fell I went rb in first 4 rounds (2 teams went wr/wr/wr) in .5 ppr league... start 2 rbs 2 wr and a flex

I got stuck with Hunt, Cook, McCaffrey, and Mixon.

Who would you trade and who would you target potentially?  Obviously as a result I need help at wr.  I currently have Arob, Corey Davis, Hogan, Parker, and Stills.

If I traded Hunt and McCaffrey together what would you expect in return?

Agree with Bartos. You’re not in as bad a shape as you think. ARob and Davis might be serviceable, and I like Stills to emerge this year. None of those three are PPR magnets, but your league is half-point. That said, I like Hunt over all your RBs, I’m concerned about Mixon’s performance and the usage of Gio; also, I have yet to see NFL durability in Cook. Holding these four RBs and using one in your flex should be fine, but I would not trade two. Hope my two cents helps.

The season didn't even start yet keep what ya have for now. 

5 minutes ago, l.pizzigoni said:

I am drafting fourth in my first dynasty league this year with the below set-up:

1QB

2RB

3WR

1TE

1Flex

1SuperFlex

I assume OBJ, Hopkins and Gurley will be gone.  Brown and Bell are getting older so not sure about them.  Im a die hard giants fan so taking zeke would be tough.  Should I consider saquon and Kamara?

Let me know.

Agreed, If you do make a trade, I would look to move hunt and McCaffery because of how high there draft stock currently is.

just throw some of em on the market and see what comes your way to determine interest. some teams will need a rb. what's available will depend on who needs one but i imagine with three teams going three wrs to start you prolly have marks to seek out. if they have something you want give them an offer

Edited by Packdog

2 hours ago, l.pizzigoni said:

Agreed, If you do make a trade, I would look to move hunt and McCaffery because of how high there draft stock currently is.

Why do you keep adding hundreds of lines of space 

9 minutes ago, l.pizzigoni said:

not intentional, sorry!

Just thought my screen froze for thr longest time...turns out I just needed to scroll more lol

If you decide to move an RB, never underestimate the overspending frenzy you can create among teams that lack in that position.

Be patient then too. And see if you can create a bidding war.

lil help?