12.8 rpg,

3.2 apg,

0.8 spg,

0.4 bpg,

2.1 threes,

41.6 % fg,

84.3 % ft

edited: to change 3.4 apg to 3.2 apg

FG% would be his lowest ever for a season outside the year he only played 18 games due to injury.  

• Like 1

I think there's a wide range of possibilities for his outlook ROS which makes him very risky.  I could see him absolutely going off ala Minny days: 26/13/3 with 2.5 threes, .8 spg, .4 bpg, 45%/85%.  But I could also see him either get reinjured or traded.  I wouldn't count out any possibility.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

I think there's a wide range of possibilities for his outlook ROS which makes him very risky.  I could see him absolutely going off ala Minny days: 26/13/3 with 2.5 threes, .8 spg, .4 bpg, 45%/85%.  But I could also see him either get reinjured or traded.  I wouldn't count out any possibility.

Minnesota days are gone my friend. I'm happy with 18/10/3 at this point. As long as he doesn't get injured, I'm fine with a trade as well. Literally anything except having him sit out I'm fine with.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yeet said:

Minnesota days are gone my friend. I'm happy with 18/10/3 at this point. As long as he doesn't get injured, I'm fine with a trade as well. Literally anything except having him sit out I'm fine with.

Probably.  I was just using it as a ceiling to illustrate that things could go very well.  But they also could go very very badly.

On 11/27/2018 at 2:51 PM, yeet said:

What are we thinking he averages when he comes back?

23 ppg 45% fg 85% ft

12 rpg

3 apg

.7 spg 

.5 bpg

2.5 3pg

What is Loves value going forward in a dynasty league , say for the next 2-3 seasons? Seems like a lot of negative factors and not much positive. 

8 hours ago, aMediumPace said:

What is Loves value going forward in a dynasty league , say for the next 2-3 seasons? Seems like a lot of negative factors and not much positive. 

I can't get rid of this soft a** mf fast enough THIS season and you're talking about dynasty? RUN AWAY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think we'll see him play for a bit and then he'll be traded, which is the best case scenario for us Love owners.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, killalowry said:

Where do you see him going?

Not sure anymore since Cavs apparently aren't interested in trading him

1 hour ago, yeet said:

Not sure anymore since Cavs apparently aren't interested in trading him

That's what they always say. I think they will trade their vets one by one (already happened with George Hill)

I'm thinking of throwing out some buy low offers for him.  Although, I don''t even know how low or high the proposal will be.

4 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

I'm thinking of throwing out some buy low offers for him.  Although, I don''t even know how low or high the proposal will be.

as a disgruntled owner, I'm not sure why any owner thats held this long would take a low ball offer.

Unless maybe they're smashed with LT injuries right now and only have one IR spot? That said I fit that category right now (Love, Teague, Mirotic etc) but still wouldn't take it

• Like 1

I think he will be a monster this season, just worried about injury.

Trying to work on an offer to get him now but owner is being difficult. Lol

7 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Love owners, what are you selling him for if selling at all?

I’m not taking lowball offers to be honest. I’m fully aware that he’s a shutdown risk (potentially and potentially not). But personally, I traded prince and ibaka for him a few weeks into the season. Feels like I got him for nothing at all, so I’m not worried about lack of production out the gate or rest days.

I’d still charge fairly high as he put up nice numbers when he played and that PO schedule is among the best.

30 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

I’m not taking lowball offers to be honest. I’m fully aware that he’s a shutdown risk (potentially and potentially not). But personally, I traded prince and ibaka for him a few weeks into the season. Feels like I got him for nothing at all, so I’m not worried about lack of production out the gate or rest days.

I’d still charge fairly high as he put up nice numbers when he played and that PO schedule is among the best.

I bought in but it cost me Collins and Dunn.. rolling the dice I guess.

16 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

I bought in but it cost me Collins and Dunn.. rolling the dice I guess.

Christ, was this before the injury?? That’s a ridiculous amount for a guy that is going to be shut down this season. Personally, I wouldn’t trade Collins for him straight up right now give  the stupid risk involved. (Old, fragile, tanking team) 

24 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Christ, was this before the injury?? That’s a ridiculous amount for a guy that is going to be shut down this season. Personally, I wouldn’t trade Collins for him straight up right now give  the stupid risk involved. (Old, fragile, tanking team) 

Nah, just today actually.

I understand it’s a lot to give up for sure.. I grabbed Payton off of FA wire which will help offset losing Dunn.  Likely going to grab Dragic off of the FA wire next week and stash him.. there is some method to my madness 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wachek14 said:

Is it the right time to grab and stash Kevin Love?

I can never tell if these questions are serious.  

• Haha 4