J.T. Marlin

Kevin Love 2018-19 Season Outlook

For those who have successfully traded him, what have you gotten in return for him?

9 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

status updated in 6 weeks?!? 

yeah, i wouldnt be surprised if hes gone for like 3 months. anyone know what type of procedure he underwent and how long recovery is?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Marc Stein ✔ @TheSteinLine

The Cavaliers just announced Kevin Love underwent foot surgery today and, as expected, will now miss an extended period. He will be re-evaluated in two weeks

Stein's reporting Love will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks..

This guys a bum. Two weeks seems too short of a time but I hope it's true. 

I believe 6 weeks and then some just because it's klove...

43 minutes ago, monkeysennin said:

For those who have successfully traded him, what have you gotten in return for him?

Couldn't get a box of cracker jacks for Love at this point.

• Haha 2

Was expecting surgery since the words came out of his mouth at least they did it early rather than stringing it out. They NEED to showcase him Healthy and producing for a bit before Jan 23 in order to deal him to a 1 piece away contender. Hoping he's back in December and is fully back by Christmas

What should make you mad is that this toe issue was known before most drafts. Everyone who owns Love drafted him. So we could have dodged this, if we knew how serious it was.

• Like 1

When he comes back, Cavs wont have the motivation to play him long minutes since they need to tank to retain their 2019 first round pick (first round pick is top 10 protected), such a waste of a late 2nd round/early 3rd round pick. 

I got him in a huge trade before the season knowing he was a shut down risk. I have 2 injury slots so I’m not panicking. But I was hoping to flip him before things got this bad. Anybody got a guage on his value? 

Fully execting to re-visit this thread in January when he’s posting 24/10/2 and 2 trey’s, and the only thing we’re talking about is, where will he be traded to... 

Hopefully those of us holding will still have a shot at PO’s.  GL folks ?

• Haha 2

Comes into camp out of shape, plays a couple games and already out 6 weeks, sounds more like Kevin just here for the phat pay check knowing this team ain't going anywhere this season. 

Would anyone trade him for Bjelica? I don’t know what to do someone offered it and I just posted a long post (page 7) on my thoughts on Love but I’m second guessing now!

9 minutes ago, krupocin said:

Would anyone trade him for Bjelica? I don’t know what to do someone offered it and I just posted a long post (page 7) on my thoughts on Love but I’m second guessing now!

lol is this a serious question?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, COBBLEPOT said:

lol is this a serious question?

Yes...guy who is ranked #19 for some who might barely play unless he is traded 

• Haha 1

Just traded him away for Tatum. Guess I should be happy.

Edited by Bengalo
  • Like 1