linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

23 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

i think he won it the waiver wire adds are good 

Well yes if he can add Dunn from the wire (how he is not owned in a league with IR??) a nd can weather the storm for 1-2 weeks he is ok.

have a off night but still give you 3 stls and 2 blks

sang a new line for the Halleluka song today watching the game.  

He takes a shot, another brick

There goes my FG, you f'n prick

Holy f'n hellaLuka

Still love ya Luka, come back strong Sunday

• Haha 2

On 11/30/2018 at 10:38 PM, montanski said:

The funny thing is that i am leading and 5 hours after the other owner accepted the deal, we`ve got 2 veto votes already. I did it for barton activation and to add Dunn and LeVert from the waivers. The other owners think that i will be stronger after the deal :lol:

Not too optimistic about LeVert being fantasy relevant. Isnt he expected to work out again post-break? and he'll have to go through on-court drills and get back to speed. might take a while.

3 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Not too optimistic about LeVert being fantasy relevant. Isnt he expected to work out again post-break? and he'll have to go through on-court drills and get back to speed. might take a while.

He is on my IR spot, so it is good stash. No updates for now, but the expectation is that he will play after the AS break. At the end, especially with Harris' injury, my trade for Luka looks like huge steal. I hope he will play tonight.

When is this guy going to get credited for his guard starts.  Most sites have him with only one start at guard when he actually has had 3 starts.  Including the very last game when D. smith sat.  Curious because he only has F eligibility in my league so far and would love the dual eligibility.

struggle with his shot lately,seems his minor injury bothering him

This was insane. 19 and sooo clutch. Never seen this before. 

RW thinks that he is top 90...

Luka Doncic scored 24 points (5-of-14 FGs, 12-of-15 FTs) with 10 rebounds, six assists, one block, one steal, and two 3-pointers in 35 minutes against the Hawks on Wednesday.
The Hawks got a front row seat at what they traded away as Doncic notched the first 20-10-5 game of his career. He's been alternating between good and bad games of late, with two single-digit outings sandwiched amid three 20-point games. The rookie is posting top-90 value in 9-cat leagues even with his inconsistency.
NOtr.gif

His numbers are nasty the only negative is turnovers. Fg% is fairly low but as an owner this hasn't bothered me at all. His production is very well rounded. I treat him as a top 40-50 player ros