linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

I have Giannis + Westbrook and Doncic and I'm loving every second of it.

Mine is Westbrook+Doncic+Griffin. Should have gone for Giannis or James

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Steele2786 said:

How on earth does this guy not have a pg tag on ESPN?  

Fail platform bruh get out of stone ages onto yahoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Fail platform bruh get out of stone ages onto yahoo

Some of us are real dinosaurs. I am glad that am not the only one here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

I have Giannis + Westbrook and Doncic and I'm loving every second of it.

 

Im showing off here but I have

AD + Jokic + Vucevic + KD + Lillard + Doncic... + Capela coming off IR soon...
10 team league.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShayAK said:

 

Im showing off here but I have

AD + Jokic + Vucevic + KD + Lillard + Doncic... + Capela coming off IR soon...
10 team league.

lol wtf. is it auction? even in 10 team league its impossible to have a combo of AD + either jokic or KD in a snake draft. or through trades? either way is it even fun to play that league then? You have 3 top 5 players and 5 top 10 players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, richg24 said:

lol wtf. is it auction? even in 10 team league its impossible to have a combo of AD + either jokic or KD in a snake draft. or through trades? either way is it even fun to play that league then? You have 3 top 5 players and 5 top 10 players. 

 

Basically fleeced trades.

Heres how.

 

Drafted ayton and bledsoe. Traded them for jokic in the beggining of the season.

 

Drafted Vucevic and mirotic for under 30.They were killing the first 45 days. I traded both straight up for KD.

Lillard was drafted for 39 and kyrie for 31.

Vucevic owner was worried about him dropping off so he traded my vuc for kyrie straight up.

Before the news on AD broke the AD owner was scared. I traded trae young and Tobias harris for AD. This was also before the tobias trade. Tobias was ranked 20th in 9 cat.

Doncic I traded for. I grabbed ariza off waivers. I had Mitchell. To get Mitchell i traded wcs and warren. This was 12/26 when Mitchell was subpar and wcs waa feasting.

I traded Mitchell and ariza for doncic.

Just finessed my way to this team. Yes I'm in first place and it isnt even close.

 

Oh to get capela i got him when he was injured. Traded the capela owner derozan straight up. Capela was top 10 9 cat and i knew I had first and a bye locked up so i figured why not.

I also grabbed faried off waivers so hes been feasting

Edited by ShayAK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ShayAK said:

 

Basically fleeced trades.

Heres how.

 

Drafted ayton and bledsoe. Traded them for jokic in the beggining of the season.

 

Drafted Vucevic and mirotic for under 30.They were killing the first 45 days. I traded both straight up for KD.

Lillard was drafted for 39 and kyrie for 31.

Vucevic owner was worried about him dropping off so he traded my vuc for kyrie straight up.

Before the news on AD broke the AD owner was scared. I traded trae young and Tobias harris for AD. This was also before the tobias trade. Tobias was ranked 20th in 9 cat.

Doncic I traded for. I grabbed ariza off waivers. I had Mitchell. To get Mitchell i traded wcs and warren. This was 12/26 when Mitchell was subpar and wcs waa feasting.

I traded Mitchell and ariza for doncic.

Just finessed my way to this team. Yes I'm in first place and it isnt even close.

 

Oh to get capela i got him when he was injured. Traded the capela owner derozan straight up. Capela was top 10 9 cat and i knew I had first and a bye locked up so i figured why not.

I also grabbed faried off waivers so hes been feasting

 

sarcastic willy wonka GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Mine is Westbrook+Doncic+Griffin. Should have gone for Giannis or James

 

Griffin combo is ok.. but you must be punting FG% with that build and strengthen 3PTM instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my mans was one assist shy of a triple double. rough shooting night though. not too worried about the percentages this year. those will come up i imagine in future seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

becoming more and more like Russell Westbrook.. 

switch 3PM with STL

switch PTS with REB+AST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2019 at 12:41 PM, ShayAK said:

 

Basically fleeced trades.

Heres how.

 

Drafted ayton and bledsoe. Traded them for jokic in the beggining of the season.

 

Drafted Vucevic and mirotic for under 30.They were killing the first 45 days. I traded both straight up for KD.

Lillard was drafted for 39 and kyrie for 31.

Vucevic owner was worried about him dropping off so he traded my vuc for kyrie straight up.

Before the news on AD broke the AD owner was scared. I traded trae young and Tobias harris for AD. This was also before the tobias trade. Tobias was ranked 20th in 9 cat.

Doncic I traded for. I grabbed ariza off waivers. I had Mitchell. To get Mitchell i traded wcs and warren. This was 12/26 when Mitchell was subpar and wcs waa feasting.

I traded Mitchell and ariza for doncic.

Just finessed my way to this team. Yes I'm in first place and it isnt even close.

 

Oh to get capela i got him when he was injured. Traded the capela owner derozan straight up. Capela was top 10 9 cat and i knew I had first and a bye locked up so i figured why not.

I also grabbed faried off waivers so hes been feasting

Damn your league is trade happy. But somehow all of those trades were fair at the time and make sense. Well played.  The only things that make no sense are lillard being drafted at 39 that is crazy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, richg24 said:

Damn your league is trade happy. But somehow all of those trades were fair at the time and make sense. Well played.  The only things that make no sense are lillard being drafted at 39 that is crazy 

 

39 dollars. Auction draft. Not 39th. So he went a little lower than true value which I believe was 44 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ShayAK said:

 

39 dollars. Auction draft. Not 39th. So he went a little lower than true value which I believe was 44 or so.

Lillard $39 is damn steal

Most of league he should draft around $47-50

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-02-05 at 3:27 PM, chud12 said:

 

Yea, this guy is still laughing and so am I. 😂😂😂😂

A trade to chicago was all I needed , looks like I made the right decision for 9 cat purposes, funny how things change so quick honestly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

A trade to chicago was all I needed , looks like I made the right decision for 9 cat purposes, funny how things change so quick honestly.

 

 

Yea I wouldn’t be making victory laps yet but the change has worked out very nicely thus far for you. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he playing? Need him badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was on the board in my inaugural dynasty draft in the 3rd Round and I took Ayton to break the Rookie ice. I was planning on getting Luka a few picks later but somebody sniped him from me. I just saw this guy execute a 26 foot step back 3 pointer. I'm really jealous right now. I plan on annoying the living crap out of his owner this off season. This guy is an instant superstar!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luka with another triple double in his 1st year with 28 points 10 rebounds and 10 assist. Got a feeling next years his numbers will 35+ppg 10+rbg and 15 assist per game. Fantasy monster and his team next year will include Porzingis and another star!

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for playing Don Luka!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PSA10Collector said:

Luka with another triple double in his 1st year with 28 points 10 rebounds and 10 assist. Got a feeling next years his numbers will 35+ppg 10+rbg and 15 assist per game. Fantasy monster and his team next year will include Porzingis and another star!

 

Notsureifsrs...

Id be ecstatic if he averaged 25/7/7, but even thats unlikely. Those are elite elite numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man this guy. Just a super stud. It's so fun owning this guy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ShayAK said:

 

Notsureifsrs...

Id be ecstatic if he averaged 25/7/7, but even thats unlikely. Those are elite elite numbers.

Over the last 2 months in 24 games hes averaging 23.3pts/7.9rebs/6.4 assists/2.9 3pm so  I can totally see him averaging 25/7/7 next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I traded Gary, Dinwiddie and WCJ for Luka earlier in the season, most of the people thought that i gave so much. Even in this thread. Now the deal looks like the robbery in "Inside man".

Edited by montanski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.