linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

50 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

I have Giannis + Westbrook and Doncic and I'm loving every second of it.

Mine is Westbrook+Doncic+Griffin. Should have gone for Giannis or James

8 minutes ago, Steele2786 said:

How on earth does this guy not have a pg tag on ESPN?  

Fail platform bruh get out of stone ages onto yahoo

13 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Fail platform bruh get out of stone ages onto yahoo

Some of us are real dinosaurs. I am glad that am not the only one here.

7 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

I have Giannis + Westbrook and Doncic and I'm loving every second of it.

Im showing off here but I have

AD + Jokic + Vucevic + KD + Lillard + Doncic... + Capela coming off IR soon...
10 team league.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShayAK said:

Im showing off here but I have

AD + Jokic + Vucevic + KD + Lillard + Doncic... + Capela coming off IR soon...
10 team league.

lol wtf. is it auction? even in 10 team league its impossible to have a combo of AD + either jokic or KD in a snake draft. or through trades? either way is it even fun to play that league then? You have 3 top 5 players and 5 top 10 players. 

17 minutes ago, richg24 said:

lol wtf. is it auction? even in 10 team league its impossible to have a combo of AD + either jokic or KD in a snake draft. or through trades? either way is it even fun to play that league then? You have 3 top 5 players and 5 top 10 players. 

Basically fleeced trades.

Heres how.

Drafted ayton and bledsoe. Traded them for jokic in the beggining of the season.

Drafted Vucevic and mirotic for under 30.They were killing the first 45 days. I traded both straight up for KD.

Lillard was drafted for 39 and kyrie for 31.

Vucevic owner was worried about him dropping off so he traded my vuc for kyrie straight up.

Before the news on AD broke the AD owner was scared. I traded trae young and Tobias harris for AD. This was also before the tobias trade. Tobias was ranked 20th in 9 cat.

Doncic I traded for. I grabbed ariza off waivers. I had Mitchell. To get Mitchell i traded wcs and warren. This was 12/26 when Mitchell was subpar and wcs waa feasting.

I traded Mitchell and ariza for doncic.

Just finessed my way to this team. Yes I'm in first place and it isnt even close.

Oh to get capela i got him when he was injured. Traded the capela owner derozan straight up. Capela was top 10 9 cat and i knew I had first and a bye locked up so i figured why not.

I also grabbed faried off waivers so hes been feasting

Edited by ShayAK

9 minutes ago, ShayAK said:

Heres how.

Drafted ayton and bledsoe. Traded them for jokic in the beggining of the season.

Drafted Vucevic and mirotic for under 30.They were killing the first 45 days. I traded both straight up for KD.

Vucevic owner was worried about him dropping off so he traded my vuc for kyrie straight up.

Before the news on AD broke the AD owner was scared. I traded trae young and Tobias harris for AD. This was also before the tobias trade. Tobias was ranked 20th in 9 cat.

Doncic I traded for. I grabbed ariza off waivers. I had Mitchell. To get Mitchell i traded wcs and warren. This was 12/26 when Mitchell was subpar and wcs waa feasting.

Just finessed my way to this team. Yes I'm in first place and it isnt even close.

Oh to get capela i got him when he was injured. Traded the capela owner derozan straight up. Capela was top 10 9 cat and i knew I had first and a bye locked up so i figured why not.

sarcastic willy wonka GIF

16 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Mine is Westbrook+Doncic+Griffin. Should have gone for Giannis or James

Griffin combo is ok.. but you must be punting FG% with that build and strengthen 3PTM instead

my mans was one assist shy of a triple double. rough shooting night though. not too worried about the percentages this year. those will come up i imagine in future seasons.

becoming more and more like Russell Westbrook.. 

switch 3PM with STL

switch PTS with REB+AST

On 12/02/2019 at 12:41 PM, ShayAK said:

Heres how.

Damn your league is trade happy. But somehow all of those trades were fair at the time and make sense. Well played.  The only things that make no sense are lillard being drafted at 39 that is crazy 

Just now, richg24 said:

Damn your league is trade happy. But somehow all of those trades were fair at the time and make sense. Well played.  The only things that make no sense are lillard being drafted at 39 that is crazy 

39 dollars. Auction draft. Not 39th. So he went a little lower than true value which I believe was 44 or so.

14 minutes ago, ShayAK said:

39 dollars. Auction draft. Not 39th. So he went a little lower than true value which I believe was 44 or so.

Lillard $39 is damn steal

Most of league he should draft around $47-50

• Like 1

On 2019-02-05 at 3:27 PM, chud12 said:

Yea, this guy is still laughing and so am I. 😂😂😂😂

A trade to chicago was all I needed , looks like I made the right decision for 9 cat purposes, funny how things change so quick honestly.

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

A trade to chicago was all I needed , looks like I made the right decision for 9 cat purposes, funny how things change so quick honestly.

Yea I wouldn’t be making victory laps yet but the change has worked out very nicely thus far for you. 

• Like 1

Is he playing? Need him badly

He was on the board in my inaugural dynasty draft in the 3rd Round and I took Ayton to break the Rookie ice. I was planning on getting Luka a few picks later but somebody sniped him from me. I just saw this guy execute a 26 foot step back 3 pointer. I'm really jealous right now. I plan on annoying the living crap out of his owner this off season. This guy is an instant superstar!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Luka with another triple double in his 1st year with 28 points 10 rebounds and 10 assist. Got a feeling next years his numbers will 35+ppg 10+rbg and 15 assist per game. Fantasy monster and his team next year will include Porzingis and another star!

• Haha 5

Thanks for playing Don Luka!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PSA10Collector said:

Luka with another triple double in his 1st year with 28 points 10 rebounds and 10 assist. Got a feeling next years his numbers will 35+ppg 10+rbg and 15 assist per game. Fantasy monster and his team next year will include Porzingis and another star!

Notsureifsrs...

Id be ecstatic if he averaged 25/7/7, but even thats unlikely. Those are elite elite numbers.

Man this guy. Just a super stud. It's so fun owning this guy. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ShayAK said:

Notsureifsrs...

Id be ecstatic if he averaged 25/7/7, but even thats unlikely. Those are elite elite numbers.

Over the last 2 months in 24 games hes averaging 23.3pts/7.9rebs/6.4 assists/2.9 3pm so  I can totally see him averaging 25/7/7 next season

When I traded Gary, Dinwiddie and WCJ for Luka earlier in the season, most of the people thought that i gave so much. Even in this thread. Now the deal looks like the robbery in "Inside man".

Edited by montanski