linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3-13 shooting 0-5 from the ft line and 7 turnovers (just turned it over on 3 straight possessions.)

Thank god j have a bye week but god is he playing with a blind fold tonight? 

yea its just not his night.. i think sometimes we forget he's a 20 yr old rookie 

And I wish he sat out...

1/9 FTs
9 TO's
Horrible FG

In the semis. Clearly going to lose FT and TO's now. Like bruh... Thanks for costing me 2 categories.

Damn. This kid brought me to the playoffs just to bring me down on the first week LOL. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, malixx said:

yea its just not his night.. i think sometimes we forget he's a 20 yr old rookie 

That is understandable. But 1-9 from the free throw line is Biedrins territory. At least that guy had the worst free throw form in the history of basketball. Luka struggles despite really solid form. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

That is understandable. But 1-9 from the free throw line is Biedrins territory. At least that guy had the worst free throw form in the history of basketball. Luka struggles despite really solid form. 

agree. Damn u brought Biedrins ? lol thats some knowledge right there. 

36 minutes ago, hoopking said:

Damn. This kid brought me to the playoffs just to bring me down on the first week LOL. 

Me too. I'm down on 9 turnovers atm against the highest turnover team in my league smh. Killed my FG too

I don't remember a worse performance in 9 cat. Better to get the all 0s Tony Snell style than this

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

LMAOOOO what kind of garbage is this ? Most overrated 9 cat player this year. I hate the argument that if u ignore ft% or turnovers he’s a early round player , i Could say Dwayne Dedmon is a top 30 asset if I ignore points , this guy just destroyed thousands of owners seasons with one game. 

I salute all the well rounded fantasy owners who have traded him for the likes of CJ mccul, buddy hield, etc 

trust me , trading him for a true top 50 asset would of done wonders for all of your teams      ( 9cat ). Take this as a learning experience and trade players like himself or Blake griffin for example for more balanced players who don’t have the potential to destroy categories like this guy

Edited by Simsanityy179

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

Is our wonderboy Luka going to play? -_-

I'm never going to force the fantasygods ever again #smh

He really has lost a lot of fantasy teams with this one - FG% FT% and TO

Edited by wisegeeks

Hahaha the guy I’m up against this week just dropped him for this performance. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Russianog said:

Hahaha the guy I’m up against this week just dropped him for this performance. 

LMAO.

Im so glad my team is well rounded. But this performance truly was drop worthy.

Luka Doncic acknowledged that his left knee wasn't quite 100% on Tuesday, but he elected to push through the pain and play.

"Honestly, I wasn’t 100%, but I want to play," Doncic said following Tuesday's game. "I want to play always. Even if we’re not playing for that much right now, I want to play every game." It's admirable that Doncic got out there, and while he won't admit it, the knee clearly affected him as he went just 1-of-9 from the field and wound up committing nine turnovers. It sounds like he'll continue to push through the pain, though, so he should be good to go for Thursday's game in Denver.

39 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

Luka Doncic acknowledged that his left knee wasn't quite 100% on Tuesday, but he elected to push through the pain and play.

"Honestly, I wasn’t 100%, but I want to play," Doncic said following Tuesday's game. "I want to play always. Even if we’re not playing for that much right now, I want to play every game." It's admirable that Doncic got out there, and while he won't admit it, the knee clearly affected him as he went just 1-of-9 from the field and wound up committing nine turnovers. It sounds like he'll continue to push through the pain, though, so he should be good to go for Thursday's game in Denver.

Great mentality but hopefully him pushing through the pain won't keep pushing a hole through our fantasy lines lol

I just read that nobody IN HISTORY has played as bad as Luka did last night

He had a historically poor game :D I'm almost upset that his next game won't matter for me because he's going to bounce back in a big way