linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, FantasyEmpire said:

No Dirk, no Barnes. Maybe he will starting but Dirk will see 26-28 minutes on PF or Center.

Even with Dirk and Barnes back the ball needs to be in Doncic's hands as much as it goes through DSJ.  This guy is just a flat out baller.  He does everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FantasyEmpire said:

No Dirk, no Barnes. Maybe he will starting but Dirk will see 26-28 minutes on PF or Center.

I doubt Dirk gets more than 22 mins and those mins have nothing to do with Doncic in my opinion. Doncic will get his 30.

13 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Even with Dirk and Barnes back the ball needs to be in Doncic's hands as much as it goes through DSJ.  This guy is just a flat out baller.  He does everything.

Luka and DSJ had great chemistry and were both tossing easy lobs to DJ... very promising for all 3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kane said:

he is now Eligible for PG, SG, & SF in yahoo:D

Yahoo shouldn't even have positions lol. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kane said:

he is now Eligible for PG, SG, & SF in yahoo:D

The weird thing is that he went from PG-only eligible before today to PG/SG/SF eligible yet is apparently going to be the starting PF. He could end up having the best positional eligibility (for upper echelon fantasy producers) since Giannis.

• Like 1

He needs to get that PF eligibility, his coach has been on record saying that will be his position when Barnes is healthy

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BigBucks33 said:

Best spot to take him a ten team points league?

If the league has seen his gameplay, I wouldnt leave him go past 60.... guy looks solid as

• Thanks 1

In a 12 team CBS points league, I got him at pick 50. But I wanted him pretty bad. Some might think that 50 is a bit early.  But I like his all-around game for a points league.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rabaak said:

In a 12 team CBS points league, I got him at pick 50. But I wanted him pretty bad. Some might think that 50 is a bit early.  But I like his all-around game for a points league.

In my 12 team money league... he will go 3rd round... go figure :D  !

In most of the mocks in recent days he was drafted between 35th and 45th pick. My draft is today and i hope he will fall at least at spot 50, but i doubt it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, montanski said:

In most of the mocks in recent days he was drafted between 35th and 45th pick. My draft is today and i hope he will fall at least at spot 50, but i doubt it.

Shame your draft wasn't last weekend. He keeps rising.

Like the minutes tonight but his shot wasn't falling at all and had a bunch of TOs! Rough first game. Hopefully he isn't a bust in fantasy this year. 

I know Mitchell wasn't hot right away last season 

He started hot and was 6-3-2 in 7 minutes, when he picked up the 2nd foul and was benched. He got his 3rd quickly when he returned and never got it going againg. It feels he would have had a fantastic game if it wasn't for foul trouble. He ran the show for Mavs in the first including an alley oop and a behind the back assists for Jordan. They looked better when he was the point guard.