Dugout Legend

New League Recruiting early /// 16 Teams - h2h Category - Dynasty - Fantrax - $100

Bump

A few spots left.

Potential owners that express interest, please write a small message with the following info included.

Where you are from.

Age.

Fantasy baseball background.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join.

What characteristics do you bring to the league.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The league opens in less than 90 days.

Let's hear from you!

Where you are from:  Canada

Fantasy baseball background:  I have been playing this game since I was 16 (yes that would be illegal but I was using my mother's name) back when you had to either mail or call in your line up changes.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join:  Obviously active owners and a GM who won't quit after the first few years, a constitution/league rules that are well thought out, a Chat channel, Fantrax (I been here from the start and this platform keep getting better and better), 

What characteristics do you bring to the league:  I bring experience and I'm always active.

My questions for you:

1) What type of draft will be holding (Offline/email or live?)

2) How do we acquire players during the regular season?  (Daily waiver, weekly waiver or Free for all?)

3) Daily line up or weekly?

Edited by SaBerMetRiX

18 minutes ago, SaBerMetRiX said:

Where you are from:  Canada

Fantasy baseball background:  I have been playing this game since I was 16 (yes that would be illegal but I was using my mother's name) back when you had to either mail or call in your line up changes.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join:  Obviously active owners and a GM who won't quit after the first few years, a constitution/league rules that are well thought out, a Chat channel, Fantrax (I been here from the start and this platform keep getting better and better), 

What characteristics do you bring to the league:  I bring experience and I'm always active.

My questions for you:

1) What type of draft will be holding (Offline/email or live?)

2) How do we acquire players during the regular season?  (Daily waiver, weekly waiver or Free for all?)

3) Daily line up or weekly?

1) Draft will be a snake, randon draft order with 1 pro draft and 1 prospect draft - separate from each other.

2) During the season players are free to be picked up at anytime, dropped players go to 24 hours waivers.

3). Daily lineup.

1 hour ago, SaBerMetRiX said:

Will the draft be a slow email?

Draft will be an extended style ( over time ) in the fantrax draft room.

10 hours ago, ntodaro said:

Sent you an email. My friend and I are both interested!

Thanks,

Nick

Thanks for sending an email Nick.

I have received it and replied back to you.

14 hours ago, SaBerMetRiX said:

I'm interested, can you send an invite to this email please? 

Dwyoon1@hotmail.com

Dont give out invites that easy. You are welcome to flip me an email for further discussion. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Bump. A couple spots opened up.

Potential owners that express interest, please write a small message with the following info included.

Where you are from.

Age.

Fantasy baseball background.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join.

What characteristics do you bring to the league.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The league opens in less 2 weeks on Fantrax.

Let's hear from you!