Sign in to follow this  
GeoffByrne

Boogie or Tyreke as a keeper? WHIR

Get to keep 3 bodies. Already locked in Giannis and KAT.

Whos the more manageable risk? I understand Boogie has a higher ceiling but he has a higher chance of being sub-par after a torn Achilles. 

Do I go with Tyreke and hope to get Boogie in the first few rounds? Or hope that everyone takes a pass on Tyreke like last year?

WHIR

Absolutely Tyreke - Boogie's role will be reduced upon his return anyway (with no guarantee of productivity). He'll also likely get multiple rest days down the stretch. Although an obvious injury risk, 'reke should be ready to roll from the word go.

Unless you think you can get a big trade return for Boogie post-draft (assuming you're not allowed to trade him before the draft), I can't think of a good reason to keep Boogie over 'reke in a 3 player keeper league.

Mine:

Tyreke will be out to prove himself again, chip on his shoulder and likely force his way into the starting line-up. Boogie's done for fantasy this season.

To the OP, I could really use your help on mine in return as promised (already linked to above). Thanks.

2018-19 Tyreke

But long term Boogie, if it's a keep forever I'd go Boogie, Boogie can flirt with top 12 in 2019-2020 Tyreke will always be a borderline top 36 player so one of the worst kept keepers plus it's not like he's stayed healthy much during his career.

On 09/07/2018 at 4:53 AM, turner46 said:

2018-19 Tyreke

But long term Boogie, if it's a keep forever I'd go Boogie, Boogie can flirt with top 12 in 2019-2020 Tyreke will always be a borderline top 36 player so one of the worst kept keepers plus it's not like he's stayed healthy much during his career.

This.

If it is going to be an ongoing 3 keeper league then Boogie is still very valuable. Whereas Tyreke likely won't be able to replicate last season again (injury likelihood/ new team)

I'd advise to keep Boogie and then when he comes back sell for a kings ransom to somebody who is out of finals contention and wants a good keeper for the following year.

• Like 1