• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
MillenWasmyFavorite

Looking for commissioners with Point per 1st down leagues

9 hours ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Looking to convert my league from IDP/PPR to a PP1D/IDP.

Wanted to see a general scoring scheme

Thanks

You should reach out to Scott Fish. His mega tournament last year was PP1D. He'd likely be the best to help you.

On 7/4/2018 at 3:22 PM, Bronco Billy said:

Have you considered graduated ppr instead?

We're moving away from PPR. 

It makes little sense, especially when including IDP.

Hard to justify why a dude w/ three sacks, FF, numerous tackles/TFL can barely out score a receiver who catches 12 balls for some chuck yardage that really has no impact on the game

On 7/4/2018 at 10:08 AM, joshua18 said:

You should reach out to Scott Fish. His mega tournament last year was PP1D. He'd likely be the best to help you.

Thanks. Is he on here?

23 minutes ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Thanks. Is he on here?

I don't think so, but you can find him on Twitter. This is the week that his annual mega tournament (900 teams this year) is drafting, so he may take a while to get back to you.

7 hours ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

We're moving away from PPR. 

It makes little sense, especially when including IDP.

Hard to justify why a dude w/ three sacks, FF, numerous tackles/TFL can barely out score a receiver who catches 12 balls for some chuck yardage that really has no impact on the game

I dunno, this just reminds me something a millennial would write... Maybe I'm wrong tho 

• Like 2

On 7/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, Savatage79 said:

I dunno, this just reminds me something a millennial would write... Maybe I'm wrong tho 

Ha, ya.

dissatisfaction with artificial value in skill position is a generational tendency.

FF should always be working to mirror football in terms of valuing critical players. PP1D is a step into that direction.

signed,

a millenial lolololnothingworthsaying