Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Dynasty Rookie Draft PPR - Top 5

I have picks 1.03 and 1.05.  Need some serious RB help.  Who should I target in order?

I would order the top 5 rookie RBs for Dynasty as:

1) Barkley 

2) Guice

3) Jones

4) Michel

5) Penny 

1) Barkley 

2) Guice

3) Michel

4) Penny

5)  Jones

5 minutes ago, l.pizzigoni said:

I am drafting fourth in my first dynasty league this year with the below set-up:

1QB

2RB

3WR

1TE

1Flex

1SuperFlex

I assume OBJ, Hopkins and Gurley will be gone.  Brown and Bell are getting older so not sure about them.  Im a die hard giants fan so taking zeke would be tough.  Should I consider saquon and Kamara?

Let me know.

the top 5 are gonna be very similar. a good year to have a couple top 5 picks with a rb need. guice is prolly the top target for you as no way bark drops. from there i would prefer penny, jones, michel in that order

• Thanks 1

Currently:

1. Barkley

2. Guice

3. Rojo

4. Penny

5. Chubb

I want to like Michel I really do but he scares me a lot. He has one year of production, slight injury concerns and a major fumbling problem. If in the preseason his role becomes clear (which it probablu won't, I would move him above Chubb). Penny also scares me in Seattle as he will probably be the workhorse but that line has been garbage for 5 years or so and schneider has shown no desire to make it better so until he leaves I don't see the line getting better anytime soon.

You guys might think I'm crazy but the more I look into these Rookies in preparation for my draft the more I like Kerryon Johnson. I think he'd probably be in my top 5. Ronald Jones is like 197 pounds. He's not really built to be a workhorse. I know guys like Jamaal Charles and Chris Johnson were great, but those guys are few and far between. As for Chubb, with the Browns locking down Duke Johnson, his value really dips IMO. Chubb is likely to offer next to nothing in the passing game. I know the Lions have had terrible luck at RB as of late, but Johnson has all of the tools to be a feature back in the NFL. He also faced great competition in college which makes him a little easier to project than guys like Penny and Jones.