Sign in to follow this  
jmoney23

Which Side Would You Take - 100% WHIR

12 team, 17 category, H2H non-keeper league...which side would you want in a trade?

Rizzo+Flaherty or Freeman?

12 teamer? I would take Rizzo + Flaherty. I don't think there is enough of a difference between Freeman and Rizzo to justify keeping him and not getting that additional pitching depth. Flaherty is awesome, and if you have a pitcher to drop for him then I think that sounds like a good haul for Freeman. Of course, if Rizzo has 2b and Freeman has 3b that could change things if you have positional needs, and if you would be dropping a solid pitcher then obviously the difference between him and Flaherty would have to be larger than the difference between Freeman and Rizzo.

10 hours ago, jmoney23 said:

12 team, 17 category, H2H non-keeper league...which side would you want in a trade?

Rizzo+Flaherty or Freeman?

Can't see team, but if you have a drop, then I would take the deal. 

If you own either Rizzo or Freeman? Keep whoever is yours, and then move the other guy listed for whichever 1B isn't yours. 

Freeman. He's just straight up better than Rizzo, helps in every category, and Flaherty's not playing well enough to make up the difference