• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Sign in to follow this  
Saucy

Julius Randle 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He is going to contribute THIS like a clockwork all year. I'm still hopeful that he could play some more minutes. Maybe his plantar fasciitis is the reason? Or Mirotic being hot as a blowtorch? Or not pairing well with AD? Idk, but he needs to up his minutes closer to 30.

9 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

He is going to contribute THIS like a clockwork all year. I'm still hopeful that he could play some more minutes. Maybe his plantar fasciitis is the reason? Or Mirotic being hot as a blowtorch? Or not pairing well with AD? Idk, but he needs to up his minutes closer to 30.

BBM isn't so high on him so I was just wondering... read some reports that said to stay away as well.  

Holy crap. He totally screwed me tonight. This is probably the 1st time a known good player goes out and puts up negative fantasy points. Not even a zero. Negative. Unreal 

6 hours ago, drummerboy7816 said:

why only 14 minutes today?

I watched the whole game and it seemed like Mirotic was more effective in the matchup. Randle wasn't able to get anything going offensively against the T-Wolves big guys and on the defensive side of the ball he was getting abused or committing fouls. 

• Thanks 1

21 Points, 14 Rebounds, 10 Assists in 25 minutes off the bench!!!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

21 Points, 14 Rebounds, 10 Assists in 25 minutes off the bench!!!! 

• Like 2

I'm sure you guys know how hard it is to root for your team (in my case, the Spurs) and also root for your guy. 

• Like 1

How has this guy not gotten a mention tonight? A huge line damn near triple double.  Monster week. 3 out of the 4 games were huge lines, and the other was still a solid Double double 

ALL. SEASON. LONG!!!

Career high 37 points! No stocks but mans been eating especially playing 37 minutes in a b2b and still probably dealing with his lingering foot injury. 

Starting gig even with Mirotic back, could be permanent.

It's happening dot gif, fellow Julius owners! 

Didn't realize it, but he's been top 20 since he was given the starting spot.

HKsPnU0.png

Averaging 1.5/29.5/11.3/3.3/0.5/0.5 on 60.3% FG's (19.5 fga's) in his new starting role. Wow.