cdd10

De'Aaron Fox 2018-2019 Season Outlook

31 minutes ago, absknicks said:

He's shown more improvement on his shot in one offseason than John Wall has shown in the last 8 years.  He's playing at an all star level right now so to say he has all star potential is a pretty bland take.

He'll be better than John Wall. And he has a chance to be the best PG in the league. 

I agree with this. 

take his age and the huge leap he made. he has potential to be the best. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, droselicious said:

Ya'll jinxed the hell out of him that's what.

Aside from him not hitting any shots in the little bit he played, that couldn't be further from the case.

It would have been nice to know ahead of time that the coach was going to punt the game.  At least Popovich tells you ahead of time when his players aren't going to play.  And nobody can say that it was because they were down by so much at halftime.  Fox only played 6 minutes, and given the number, I doubt he played at all outside of the 1st quarter.  Down by 15 at the end of the first quarter is hardly bad enough to punt the game, especially in the NBA where big leads evaporate all the time, so he almost had to have planned this ahead of time.

1 hour ago, KilloWertz said:

Aside from him not hitting any shots in the little bit he played, that couldn't be further from the case.

It would have been nice to know ahead of time that the coach was going to punt the game.  At least Popovich tells you ahead of time when his players aren't going to play.  And nobody can say that it was because they were down by so much at halftime.  Fox only played 6 minutes, and given the number, I doubt he played at all outside of the 1st quarter.  Down by 15 at the end of the first quarter is hardly bad enough to punt the game, especially in the NBA where big leads evaporate all the time, so he almost had to have planned this ahead of time.

I guess by doing it this way they can't fine the team for resting players because they didn't actually sit them down for the whole game. 

I hope this isn't the new trend because this would be even more of a disaster in the gambling world. 

40 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

I guess by doing it this way they can't fine the team for resting players because they didn't actually sit them down for the whole game. 

I hope this isn't the new trend because this would be even more of a disaster in the gambling world. 

It's not a new trend 

2 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

It would have been nice to know ahead of time that the coach was going to punt the game.

He wasn't punting the game.

The Kings first unit got run out of the gym in the first quarter. The starters played NO defense and had no energy. This is an anomaly for Fox and WCS owners. Nothing to worry about.

11 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

He wasn't punting the game.

The Kings first unit got run out of the gym in the first quarter. The starters played NO defense and had no energy. This is an anomaly for Fox and WCS owners. Nothing to worry about.

Yes, he punted the game after halfway through the first quarter.  I'm sure you're right about how they played in the first quarter, as you don't give up 38 points and be down by 15 if you are putting in effort.  Still, while all that is true, it's rare if an NBA game is truly over already when a team gets behind by double digits after one quarter.  Like I said earlier, large leads rarely stand for a whole game.

You are right that there is nothing to worry about.  It's basically just frustrating that I had to waste two games played because the coach gave up after one quarter.

Edited by KilloWertz

assists and steals steadily rising. love this guy. drafted him last year and watched him flame out. glad to draft him again this year - and watch him rock ;)

Guy was flat out dropped for whatever reason.  Any news?

58 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Guy was flat out dropped for whatever reason.  Any news?

Yeah there's some news: you need to find a new league

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Yeah there's some news: you need to find a new league

I picked him up, I just wasn't sure what the owner was doing.  He is basically leading the league,  so I thought something happened to Foxxy 

2 hours ago, kobebryant24 said:

any hope that he'll turn it around?

well yeah a couple of bad games sucks but it happens. 

Targeting Fox mainly for his playoff schedule of 4-4-4. Even though he has been slumping he can still win u steals and assists with that schedule.